Up North Canada
Release date: April 16, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $44.99

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 14.13.03.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 14.13.28.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 14.13.44.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow to that Comic.Con art by Alex Ross - he of the recent 7 Universal Monsters steelbooks . . . really neat the way all the interlaced character shards from the poster are spread out to cover both sides of the steelbook presenting a great wraparound style design.
1548121075449.png

Only thing I'd change would be the title font so that it matches the style on this poster.
1548122220746.png
1548120208025.png

Last edited:
I'm actually not too sure about this.

I like Alex Ross and I like the poster, but on the steelbook it just looks a bit too busy for me.

Mind you, the Zavvi one isn't that much better, so I'm a bit conflicted on which one of these I want.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I love the artwork, but I hate the price and I'm still on the fence with the film. I loved 95% of it, but that other 5% really, really turned me off.

I'm actually not too sure about this.

I like Alex Ross and I like the poster, but on the steelbook it just looks a bit too busy for me.

Mind you, the Zavvi one isn't that much better, so I'm a bit conflicted on which one of these I want.

The steelbook showing on Zavvi won't have that art. That will be the amaray art.

Too busy and if the style is going for realistic drawings then why not just actual photos? It would look better.
Literally just said the same thing in the US thread, so I'm glad I'm not alone! I also usually really like Ross's work, but this just doesn't do it for me unfortunately. Plus, Willis' likeness is off... he looks more like Stephen Lang IMO.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord