Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Glass

Tagline: You Cannot Contain What You Are

Genre: Thriller

Director: M. Night Shyamalan

Cast: Bruce Willis, James McAvoy, Samuel L. Jackson, Anya Taylor-Joy, Sarah Paulson, Spencer Treat Clark, Charlayne Woodard, Luke Kirby, Marisa Brown, Ursula Triplett, Brian Donahue, Lory Molino, Raul Torres, M. Night Shyamalan

Release: 2019-01-16

Plot: Following the conclusion of SPLIT, GLASS finds David Dunn pursuing Kevin Wendell Crumb’s superhuman figure of The Beast in a series of escalating encounters, while the shadowy presence of Elijah Price emerges as an orchestrator who holds secrets critical to both men.

http://comicbook.com/movies/2018/04/25/glass-footage-unbreakable-split-sequel-cinemacon/
ek4xoWv.jpg

:hungry:

I am unbelievably excited for this! Split was so damn good (a lot of that has to do with the amazing performances from McAvoy and Taylor-Joy) and Unbreakable is one of my favourite superhero films ever.

Maybe I need to fly out to TBay so we can see this one together too when it comes out! haha :p

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Description of the footage shown at CinemaCon:

Sarah Paulson’s character is a therapist, Ellie Staple, working with the three men. The footage opens with her saying, “I specialize in those individuals who believe they are superheroes.” More footage was shown, teasing how the three characters came to meet one another, with Glass seeking out The Beast. He goes on to explain to Ms. Staple exactly why he thinks the three of them qualify as superheroes… or villains as it were. Glass ends the preview by announcing his alternate name, “First name, Mister,” Jackson said. “Last name, Glass.”

M.Nights films are hit and miss, some are fantastic, and some are terrible.

But i luuuuuvvvveed Unbreakable and Split blew me away!

This is my most anticipated movie for a long time.

Don’t f*** it up M.Night!!