PS4 God of War Limited Edition - GAME Exclusive [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: April 20, 2018
Price: £69.99
https://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...____ProductDisplayErrorView?productId=2296994
39821621812_f5a841ad53_h.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lukesablade
BTW in terms of protection SCF8 almost does the job, almost. Another couple mm taller and it would have fit like a glove.

I think it is sold out at Game. It was in stock up until the reviews the came then it went OOS. Came back briefly then went.
I guess they will restock for you guys to purchase one. You've got a few on Amazon right now for 160 quid if you feel you can't live without it.
Price has gone up in Spain too for those that still have stock, sold out pretty much, and those that do have raised prices obviously, but not that much lol
I'm having the same problem. I was in no hurry to play the dad-body reboot of God of War (I still don't even want to after the reviews), but this edition is beautiful and now I want it. Talk about having my priorities straight. :LOL:
Not too surprising it sold out after all the positive reviews... plus the fact that it's a stunning looking edition! I really shouldn't be spending money right now anyway, so the fact it's sold out is kind of a good thing (I think) lol. I'll probably pick up a secondhand copy from eBay some months down the line, since it'll more than likely be more affordable that way... or at least the Game exclusive Horizon Zero Dawn LE was anyway, so I'm expecting the same with this.

The steelbook will pop up down the line, second hand...though maybe not in great condition

Got a lot of games steels that way, personally. None mint, but still good enough, especially for the prices paid, can’t complain

Did anyone find it funny that the artbook front cover wasn't the one shown on the advertisement.

(from google images)

God-of-War-Limited-Edition-Artbook.jpg

Did anyone find it funny that the artbook front cover wasn't the one shown on the advertisement.

(from google images)

God-of-War-Limited-Edition-Artbook.jpg
Hmm that's a little disappointing, although the mock-up does state "artwork not final and subject to change" to be fair.

Hmm that's a little disappointing, although the mock-up does state "artwork not final and subject to change" to be fair.

Still...I feel like they know what they’re doing

The one we got is what you would put on the advert for “artwork TBA”

Wow, the prices this is fetching on eBay isn’t insane,

Who would have though vanilla steelbooks, for games, would demand such a cost.

Usually steels end up scratched and traded into the local CEX than increase in value, when it comes to games.