PS5 God of War: Ragnarök (2022)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release Date: November 9, 2022
Developer: Santa Monica Studio
Ragnarök, also known as the Twilight of the Gods, is a major event first prophesied by the Jötunn Gróa
that foresees the ultimate battle that results in the death of many gods, including Odin and Thor, as well
as the "rebirth" of the world through submersion into water.

US
UK

gowragnarok banner.jpg

gowragnarok icon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not surprised at all by that delay, when they announced it for 2021 last year during the PlayStation Showcase I really doubted it would release by then.

Ain't gonna lie the more of these PS exclusives I see the more I'm tempted to get one :D
This looks brilliant :thumbs:

God of War Ragnarök will launch on the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on November 9. The release date was revealed via a new trailer that sees Kratos and Atreus facing off against a Worg.

Pre-orders for God of War Ragnarök will begin on July 15, 2022 at 10am Eastern Time. And for those who love variant editions, Sony’s Santa Monica Studio has you covered.

For starters, there’s the Launch Edition, which when you purchase God of War Ragnarök before launch, you will receive the cosmetic Kratos Risen Snow Armor and the Atreus Risen Snow Tunic. The Standard Edition comes with the full game for either PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5. If you purchase the God of War Ragnarök standard edition for PlayStation 4, you can upgrade to the PlayStation 5 version for $10 USD.

The Digital Deluxe Edition includes:

• Kratos Darkdale Armor
  • Atreus Darkdale Attire
  • Darkdale Blades Handles for the Blades of Chaos
  • Darkdale Axe Grip for the Leviathan Axe
  • Digital Soundtrack
  • Dark Horse Digital Mini Artbook
  • PlayStation 4 Theme