PS4 God of War: Stone Mason Edition (2018)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
GoW Stone Mason Edition.jpg

Source: DualShockers
The edition is called “Stone Mason Edition,” and it includes quite a few goodies on top of the game. We get a 9″ Kratos and Atreus Statue by Gentle Giant. a limited steelbook case, a pair of 2″ Huldra brothers carvings, an exclusive lithograph, a cloth map, the Stone Mason’s ring, a Mimir’s Head talking keychain, and a pair of 2″ horse and troll carvings.

Digital contents are also rather solid, including the Defender of the Chosen shield, the Death’s Vow armor set, the Exile’s Guardian shield, #0 of the God of War digital comic by Dark Horse, a mini artbook by the same publisher, and a dynamic theme.

Ugh how annoying! At least we're getting something eh.

True but I feel s**** supporting these practices. On one hand I do want it while on the other I feel like I'm saying "Sure Sony EU, it's ok to f*** us over"

Wouldn't mind if they replaced the stuff with something else but they haven't, even if they included the Kratos Pin you get with the Digital Collectors Edition, it's something.

True but I feel s**** supporting these practices. On one hand I do want it while on the other I feel like I'm saying "Sure Sony EU, it's ok to f*** us over"

Wouldn't mind if they replaced the stuff with something else but they haven't, even if they included the Kratos Pin you get with the Digital Collectors Edition, it's something.

Very true & this seems to happen a lot. I'm in the same place as you, but chances are I'll be getting it as I don't want to miss out on it altogether!