Godzilla (2014) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: February 25, 2015
Purchase links: SteelBook Limited Edition Bundle (with figure) - SteelBook
Price: ¥ 16,200 (Limited Edition) - ¥ 7,344 (Regular)

G1.jpg

Thanks to teddyjun for the SteelBook reveal...

Godzilla Steelbook.jpg

*To discuss this edition elsewhere, check out the Collector's/Limited Edition thread and the Digipack thread!

Last edited:
@tridon DAMN YOU Ken for tagging me! :mad: I just knew Japan was gonna have some EPIC Editions! :notworthy: But DAMN, that price! :jawdrop: FU**ING OUCH! :arghh: :banghead:
OUCH!.PNG

These are definitely the ones that will drive my wife to getting a divorce! :wacky: :sorry: But no matter what, divorce or ass whooping by her stiletos, I will OWN these! :drool:
@bloodsnake007 Ouch Franky boy....you gotta start selling your booty on the streets if you want this one!
@Hooch I'm gonna create a BOOTY Group Buy, I'm just gonna start selling my ass through PayPal, so much easier and safer than doing it on street corners! :hilarious: :emb:
LOL!!!.jpg

Those interested send me a PM! :hilarious: :D :woot: Like BORAT, "Very NICE! How MUCH!?" LOL! :p
LOL!.jpg

Why are they releasing their edition 3 months later than the rest of the world?

The figure doesn't amaze me on the picture. I hope it will turn out nicely.

All these pathetic JP releases recently make me really lament the fact that my business isn't nearly as big as Kimchi's.
If it were, I would be contacting the studios and Scanovo to start putting out some quality releases!

:woot::hilarious::LOL::rofl::p I feel so sorry for you @bloodsnake007

P.s @earthscope will send you a pm soon buddy ;)
@harry I appreciate your condolences buddy! :hilarious: Still no PM from @earthscope! :( Where's the LOVE from my fellow NINJA Pimps!
pimpslap.gif
:p
90ish quid before shipping customs bla bla.

@bloodsnake007

Loads and LOADS of sweet talk hugs cook dinner or mega nice restaurant 2 for one deal as you need to save up , wash the dishes at home or restaurant, walk the dog . Extra compliments on outfits make up. IF that dose not work then maybe a suit of armour .
LMFAO!!! :rofl: @Scary Hair You're the ABSOLUTE BEST!
excited.gif
Thanks for ALL the helpful tips! :emb: :D I'll be sure to order that Armor Suit from ebay, I know I'll be needing it when all her high heels are flying across the bedroom! :jawdrop: :ohno: :p

@bloodsnake007 Franky my friend that set is F**King AWESOME!!!!!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: But the price????? :squint::cry::jawdrop::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh: I guess you will have to donate your body to science and be the first guy to give birth to puppies for Cowboy........:rofl::rofl::rofl::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Franky, do NOT Photoshop an image based on earthscope's comment. I repeat... do not Photoshop an image! :vomit::ugh:

I pre-ordered my set immediately. I think this looks amazing and I'll be working in February, so I'll be able to afford it. It's also being put together by Toho in Japan rather than WB, so based off of their package for Monsters, I know this is going to be beautiful in-hand! :emb:

Godzilla in that pic looks like one of those articulated action figures. Waiting to see pics of the steelbook before making a decision. #AllAboutTheMetal