tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck

ADEEA7F1-1BD2-4401-A115-0C657498384D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like movie a lot, but this supposed limited edition with 200 pieces looks bad as clusterfuc*. Wouldn't accept it even for free.
For so called super limited edition they go with WWA. :yuck:
If there would be WEA and good one i'd think, but this is literal shi*.
Yeah but you know that before taking a look at this thread. Fanatic (Blufans) Selections all have WWA steelbooks. Blufans OAB the same deal always WWA steelbooks, you may know this already.
The Blufans releases that have WEA steelbooks are Exclusives. Any Exclusive released in the last few years has had at least 1,500-2000 copies.

If anyone's after this one still, we got one copy left. GB price + shipping from the US.

PM, logging off till tomorrow so might not reply right away.

Gone.

Last edited:
If anyone's after this one still, we got one copy left. GB price + shipping from the US.

PM, logging off till tomorrow so might not reply right away.
Thanks for the offering.

Wasn´t the shipping incluided in the price for this release "Godzilla 2014" as @Wreck announced as "direct shipping to you"?
Fanatics - Godzilla SteelBook Fanatics Edition - Extra info
I remember that this sold out really quick. And was about 105$ bucks (incluided shipping).

What I wonder now is how there is a spare new copy after the sold out, and ended up in the hands of someone in US. Because it was supposed that this release was sold direct from Blufans, not through HUB.

@Chemartin_1 Not sure if you're trolling or serious but I'll humor you this once.

Shipping was included when shipped direct from Blufans. The buyer in the US changed their mind after the copy shipped. They received it and chose to pass it along to someone else, so the shipping from them to the other person needed to be added on top. It's not rocket science really, unless you thought they should ship it for free.

• Wow
Reactions: Chemartin_1
What I wonder now is how there is a spare new copy after the sold out, and ended up in the hands of someone in US. Because it was supposed that this release was sold direct from Blufans, not through HUB.
I like you, really, you always tell what you think and go straight to the point, but... this "conspiracy theory" is gone slighlty out of hand ;)

Reactions: Chemartin_1