Godzilla (2014) (Blu-ray FuturePak) [USA]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 16, 2014
Purchase links: Amazon - Target - Best Buy
Price: $29.99 (Amazon - Target) - $42.99 (Best Buy)

image.jpg

About Best Buy listing:
If you haven't confirmed it yet. I talked with BB USA and Scanavo. There is no Godzilla SteelBook anywhere in USA. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Target Exclusive!!!??? EEK! F**K Yeah! :scat: I hope it has an awesome art cover! Can't wait!!! :LOL:

Awesome. Steelbooks > FututePaks of course, but after the X-Men wave, I can say I am becoming a fan of these FuturePaks. If the quality stays the same as those, and we see more and more releases of them, I can see myself growing my collection.

Epic words Assassin! :thumbs: Those are my exact thoughts towards the Futurepaks! I've been left so damn impressed with the Fox Line-up, that I expect that quality from now on! :movie:

We can't say anything about this yet, but this one will be cooler than the Batman Arkham Origins by far, can't wait to show pictures!

Should this be region free? Sounds like its going to be a cracker

Would cost about £20 converted but Amazon dont predict any customers charges as they usually do so they can be pre paid?

Edit: sorry got confused with tax not customs so i guess id be charged too? May take the risk if its region free as it sounds like itll be so good!

Last edited:
Maccadinho25 created a very interesting thread about FuturePaks! EEK! ;) "Light and Sound Futurepaks?!

I have reason to believe the upcoming Godzilla (2014) FuturePak from Amazon will be one of them! :scat: :LOL:

It would be fu**ing EPIC to hear the Roar every time you open the case or remove the disc!

:movie:

I'll never understand why people hate Metal Boxes/Metalpaks/Futurepaks. While Scanavo sits on their hands, with the same old Steelbook design and scratching their heads at how to get a proper gloss finish, companies like Novobox are actually innovating. Making their products bigger and better. I can't wait to see this release. Sounds awesome. (Literally, it sounds like it will be awesome.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll never understand why people hate Metal Boxes/Metalpaks/Futurepaks.
One. Single. Word:
SPINE

The Futurpak/MetalPak/(insert-name-Pak) will do a great looking spine, SteelBook will have to fear them!
IronPack and VMB were incredibly well done (art... finish...) but their patent was too similar to SteelBook.. and they are gone...

Spine

The reason that Novobox is still around is that they did not copy the SB Spine (R.I.P. Ironpak, R.I.P. Viva Metalcase) and they came up with their own unique 2 piece of metal design. Anyone who makes a combination of plastic and metal with 3 pieces of metal will get the bejesus sued out of them.

The good thing about competition is that it keeps pressure on all suppliers to make a better product and keep their costs down. If there was no competition you can be that we would all be paying a higher premium for SB and innovation like the sound & lights would not be coming out.

One. Single. Word:
SPINE

The Futurpak/MetalPak/(insert-name-Pak) will do a great looking spine, SteelBook will have to fear them!
IronPack and VMB were incredibly well done (art... finish...) but their patent was too similar to SteelBook.. and they are gone...

Reactions: ringmav