tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
9D3F128C-B528-419E-9B90-C80ED72566F6.jpeg

8AF73A70-FE46-4A28-91EB-27473E777549.jpeg

E88EBC17-DBD3-4CF6-8744-661B34816601.jpeg

2BE06684-61C0-416E-846F-E9DDF6C2DF18.jpeg

Hmm, pictures does make me feel a little regretful passing up on this pre-order... Based on the prices floating around now for this ($90-$110), wondering if I should just spend that same amount getting the Blufans release. Opinions anyone? :coffee:
It’s hard to have an opinion seeing has I haven’t yet received my Manta Lab DL-A. But the Blufans DL is exceptional; it will likely cost you more than the ML.

I picked up my Blufans off eBay for a decent price, but it arrived with a damaged corner on the slip. Turns out that the seller (who had perfect feedback on a lot of steelbook sales) sent me a different serial numbered DL than the mint one pictured with the listing. Pretty unethical, although they were ready to pay for return shipping if I wanted to send it back - not that they had a choice with eBay. I ended up keeping it since the price was so much lower than all the others this over ever seen listed on eBay.

Anyone waiting on a DL B slip, lower your expectations. It's pretty dreadful. Dark and blurry. Worse than the mockup.
I thought from the beginning that the mock looked blurry, especially the back. I like the artwork, so it’s really too bad.

It’s hard to have an opinion seeing has I haven’t yet received my Manta Lab DL-A. But the Blufans DL is exceptional; it will likely cost you more than the ML.

I picked up my Blufans off eBay for a decent price, but it arrived with a damaged corner on the slip. Turns out that the seller (who had perfect feedback on a lot of steelbook sales) sent me a different serial numbered DL than the mint one pictured with the listing. Pretty unethical, although they were ready to pay for return shipping if I wanted to send it back - not that they had a choice with eBay. I ended up keeping it since the price was so much lower than all the others this over ever seen listed on eBay.
Wow, that is rather scummy. I'll probably pick up the Blufans Lenticular on eBay since I already have Manta's GvK. I just gotta stay tuned for KOTM and Skull Island now. :D

Reactions: JGCramp
Wow, that is rather scummy. I'll probably pick up the Blufans Lenticular on eBay since I already have Manta's GvK. I just gotta stay tuned for KOTM and Skull Island now. :D
Yeah, the funny thing is that if the seller had just been honest I probably would’ve bought it anyway since the cost was well below $100.

I will tell you re. Blufans: If you find one in your price range, or even slightly above, you won’t regret it. The lenticular images are great and the steelbook is exceptional.

Yeah, the funny thing is that if the seller had just been honest I probably would’ve bought it anyway since the cost was well below $100.

I will tell you re. Blufans: If you find one in your price range, or even slightly above, you won’t regret it. The lenticular images are great and the steelbook is exceptional.
btw what blufans dl are you talking about? i only know of the SL (but you are also taking about lenticular imageS)? or does the fanatic release have a dl inside?