Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Godzilla: King of Monsters

Tagline: God help us all.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Michael Dougherty

Cast: Vera Farmiga, Kyle Chandler, Ken Watanabe, Sally Hawkins, Millie Bobby Brown, Bradley Whitford, Charles Dance, Zhang Ziyi, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Thomas Middleditch, Aisha Hinds, Anthony Ramos, Randall P. Havens, Jonathan Howard, Elizabeth Ludlow, Van Marten, Lyle Brocato

Release: 2019-03-20

Plot: The new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. When these ancient super-species—thought to be mere myths—rise again, they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity’s very existence hanging in the balance.

Attachments

• godzilla.png
    godzilla.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,710
  • Informative
Reactions: PunkNinja
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm so...

DNmz.gif

This looks amazing, though. I was pumped enough for this with just the inclusion of Michael Dougherty, but this seriously looks EPIC! Honestly, I love Kong, but I can't see how Godzilla vs. Kong is supposed to top this.

(unless King Ghidorah defeats Godzilla at the end of this... Godzilla retreats... ends up on Skull Island... fights Kong... and then ends up teaming with Kong to defeat King Ghidorah)

• Haha
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187