Godzilla: King of the Monsters (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

redlemon

Premium Supporter
Jun 25, 2012
Leeds, UK
Release date: October 7, 2019
Purchase links: WB Shop - Zavvi
Price: £24.99 (£22.49 with WELCOME discount code at WB Shop) - £17.99 (Zavvi)

godzilla_kotm_steelbook_3d-1a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Somehow missed this uses the same art style as the steel for the first film until now. Cool to see they bothered to match them after all this time, and that's just earned them another sale... ordered! :thumbs:

Reactions: thewoe
How come they don't ship to all European countries?
WB Shop ship to UK address only

Ignore what their website says in regards to having international delivery as it's an error
WB have not corected their website delivery info even though they be told multiple times to do this

When you get to checkout you will only get a shipping option if you are using a UK address

Reactions: Vaako
WB Shop are the worst company i have ever dealt with.
My experience with them so far.
Aquaman steelbook ordered, wanted to cancel it, they ignored requests and refused to cancel it, not a good start.
Joker steelbook ordered, i was charged for it, 3 weeks later got email stating they couldn't fulfil my order and cancelled it, took another 2 weeks to get refund.
Godzilla KOM and 2001 steelbooks ordered (2 for £30) both arrived in appalling condition, scratched and dented to hell, sent in a flimsy cardboard envelope, sent back for refund.
Will not be ordering from these clowns again.

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: Punker76 and Vaako
Ordered. It's actually a pre-order item but doesn't have a release date. I would have originally bought this but it was a WB Shop exclusive and they only deliver to UK. Finland also never got a steelbook release so it's great that Zavvi will get this too.

This one appears sold out already. I got my order in yesterday and it's in the "Awaiting dispatch" status, so I guess I'll be getting it then? Seems kind of weird that it sold out this quickly and it also doesn't appear to be in the pre-order page anymore either.

This one appears sold out already. I got my order in yesterday and it's in the "Awaiting dispatch" status, so I guess I'll be getting it then? Seems kind of weird that it sold out this quickly and it also doesn't appear to be in the pre-order page anymore either.
Zavvi would of just got small amount of stock
It's just some unsold stock offered to Zavvi to sell

Does anyone think Zavvi will restock this? I was going to order it, but I saw that they were charging £10 for shipping so I backed out. I was hoping it would appear on the US Zavvi site so I could get free shipping, but it never made it. Amazon Germany won't ship the German version to the US either.

Does anyone think Zavvi will restock this? I was going to order it, but I saw that they were charging £10 for shipping so I backed out. I was hoping it would appear on the US Zavvi site so I could get free shipping, but it never made it. Amazon Germany won't ship the German version to the US either.
Zavvi was only given a small amount of stock from WB
WB Shop still have it but are UK shipping only

bdcom says discs are region B locked. But they must be R-free since WB release. Anyone can confirm?

Last edited by a moderator: