Godzilla: King of the Monsters (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: October 7, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99

58D665AB-E6EC-46C0-91DE-8D54BDC7F26F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Site doesn’t work.auto fill doesn’t work. You have to enter your details manually. And you cannot combine with The new Godzilla 2014 Steelbook that comes out the same day.
Yeah, the site's pretty rubbish tbh... I can't even register, because it apparently doesn't recognise when I type in a password.

This is a night and day difference compare to the TBA artwork.. Honestly @Noodles i'd rather have you design all steelbooks for us. I wont buy the current one if the artwork stays regardless how much i would love the movie. I just can't support it... I think it's better suited to any old Godzilla titles.

(yes, yes, i know @Noodles can use all the available art as he wish while the distributors had to deal with rigmarole to get license, but I feel like some of these arts being used is simply lesser representation of the movie.)

Reactions: Noodles
This is a night and day difference compare to the TBA artwork.. Honestly @Noodles i'd rather have you design all steelbooks for us. I wont buy the current one if the artwork stays regardless how much i would love the movie. I just can't support it... I think it's better suited to any old Godzilla titles.

(yes, yes, i know @Noodles can use all the available art as he wish while the distributors had to deal with rigmarole to get license, but I feel like some of these arts being used is simply lesser representation of the movie.)
Thanks man, very kind of you to say. :)

I honestly don't see why they should have any issue using most of the official posters for this one, since they don't feature any actual actors, so they don't need anyone else to sign off on them (if that's even how it works).

In most cases I reckon they just like to try and be creative with steelbook art for whatever reason... obviously they don't know their market too well when it comes to us collectors lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dan
that is awesome @Noodles :woot::woot: that's blufans arts for me right there! i like how the art continues from front/spine/back WOW! and this'd go really well with the first blufans!
Thanks! The continuation from back-front was something that I just got lucky with... I usually try to use two images that share similar colours, but once I applied them to my template I realised the clouds (especially at the bottom) actually kinda lined up with no additional tweaking. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom