Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Release: 2024-4-12

Plot: A sequel to the 2021 MonsterVerse film.

@IRON MAN
us shouting HELL YEAH back in forth! :shipped:

godzilla-vs-kong.gif

:thumbs:

Why are they insisting on pitting these two against each other, if both are protagonists.
I personally don't like 'the monkey' much, Gojira is my favorite, but Kong is 'good' too.

Why are they insisting on pitting these two against each other, if both are protagonists.
I personally don't like 'the monkey' much, Gojira is my favorite, but Kong is 'good' too.
You really need to ask WHY? Why are is there Mortal Kombat, why is their The Fast and the Furious, why is there cock fighting and pit fighting? Because there can only be one alpha male! Incidentally when I was much younger and lived in the sticks I did go to cock fights as well as pit fights and did a lot betting too, I know it's inhumane but you gotta know...who's the alpha male plus there's nothing else to do when you live out in the sticks. WHO'S THE WINNER! There are so many movies that can relate to this type of movie. That's why.

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
You really need to ask WHY? Why are is there Mortal Kombat, why is their The Fast and the Furious, why is there cock fighting and pit fighting? Because there can only be one alpha male! Incidentally when I was much younger and lived in the sticks I did go to cock fights as well as pit fights and did a lot betting too, I know it's inhumane but you gotta know...who's the alpha male plus there's nothing else to do when you live out in the sticks. WHO'S THE WINNER! There are so many movies that can relate to this type of movie. That's why.
Eh, no. Everything else you mentioned have clear 'bad' or 'evil' sides or characters.

In regards to your willful participation in poor animals fighting, that's your next taxi ride:
GodzillaStomps.gif

Personally I don’t think it looks anywhere near as good as GvK. The visuals are insane in that film, especially in the final fight. So I hope it’s just a case of the CGI isn’t fully complete yet because some of the visuals do not look right at the moment. I also don’t like the look of Baby Kong and I can’t stand that running scene. Again just don’t look right. Saying that, just happy to get more giant monster madness and I do love Godzilla’s new look

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I also don’t like the look of Baby Kong and I can’t stand that running scene
Yeah, they're like a couple of regular bodybuilding Rambos running to an underground fight.
Mad monkeys seem stolen from Congo.
Toho now makes serious Godzilla movies, and these are going into Son of Godzilla territory.

Reactions: JGCramp and Flloydo
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database