Everywhere
Release date: June 14, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £30

9150lZNLzuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81OWj1zPc+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81YAru+3lkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81OcmEf3ECL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Having now seen the film I'm definitely going to need a premium release of this film with a WEA Steelbook :naughty:

Thanks. I did see Amazon India releasing this as a 3D steelbook with 4K as well but they don't export internationally.
I expect it may be the same scenario as WW84 then. India, korea and France had 4k/3d steels and the US had a 3d amaray. I think that's it this far though.

there is no such thing as 4k 3d anyway plus post conversion 3d aint great.
I still watch some 3d blu on my LG OLED and it does look great. Movies like Prometheus. No one designs movies for 3d anymore so post conversion will be lacking.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I still watch some 3d blu on my LG OLED and it does look great. Movies like Prometheus. No one designs movies for 3d anymore so post conversion will be lacking.
4k/3d obviously means a 4k & 3d blu-ray (for which there are many) combo steelbook... Bit daft to think I'm suggesting there's suddenly a brand new format out there just for half baked monster movie :rolleyes: :rofl:

Maybe, but that's usually clearly stated when that's the case - they like to let you know that's the only place you can get it.
Exactly, but both HMV and Zavvi don't list it, if they would've sold it, it would've been online together with the standard editions

Exactly, but both HMV and Zavvi don't list it, if they would've sold it, it would've been online together with the standard editions
It probably is an amazon exclusive, but hmv and wbshop are often late to the party, so it may still turn up elsewhere. It's always zavvi who are on the ball, so it's unlikely they've got a copy either way.

Reactions: BluCrazy2
I meant a 4K disc and 3D blu ray in the same packaging

Reactions: nekromantik