Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
3.75 star(s) Rating: 3.75/5 4 Votes
Title: Godzilla vs. Kong

Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Adam Wingard

Cast: Alexander Skarsgård, Rebecca Hall, Millie Bobby Brown, Eiza González, Kyle Chandler

Release: 2021-03-26

Plot: Godzilla meets King Kong.

Does look fun, wonder if you've had to see the other leading up to this or not? I saw Godzilla years ago and remember seeing Skull Island at the cinema but never seen King of the Monsters or remember much about the first two

Does look fun, wonder if you've had to see the other leading up to this or not? I saw Godzilla years ago and remember seeing Skull Island at the cinema but never seen King of the Monsters or remember much about the first two

millie Bobby brown and Kyle Chandler are in king of monsters but my guess is it don’t matter if you’ve seen it. It might help though

Reactions: tommyh84 and tridon
Mechagodzilla
20210125_102249_resized.jpg

Honestly, I wasn't going to watch the trailer at first and was just going to go into the movie surprised, but I'm so glad that I did. This was a perfectly cut trailer. It doesn't give away too much of the story and gives you just the right amount of unanswered questions to keep you intrigued. The action looks over-the-top awesome! Everyone here knows that Kong's my main man, so I was happy to see him in what looked to be the hero role of the film. I do agree, though -- that's very likely Mechagodzilla that Kong's fighting in the trailer. This is going to be nuts!!! I was unsure how Adam Wingard would do with a big spectacle flick, but it looks like he's going to nail it. Can't wait!

Godzilla Kong GIF by aiptcomics

Feel free to remove this and repost if either Ken or Franky wish to post it themselves (they obviously deserve the credit), but for now, here's their awesome reaction video!

Thanks for posting it, bud! I was going to yesterday, but I feel into GvK trance after watching the trailer over and over and over again! :shipped:

I'm sure @bloodsnake007 was in the same boat.

Honestly, I wasn't going to watch the trailer at first and was just going to go into the movie surprised, but I'm so glad that I did. This was a perfectly cut trailer. It doesn't give away too much of the story and gives you just the right amount of unanswered questions to keep you intrigued. The action looks over-the-top awesome! Everyone here knows that Kong's my main man, so I was happy to see him in what looked to be the hero role of the film. I do agree, though -- that's very likely Mechagodzilla that Kong's fighting in the trailer. This is going to be nuts!!! I was unsure how Adam Wingard would do with a big spectacle flick, but it looks like he's going to nail it. Can't wait!

Godzilla Kong GIF by aiptcomics

Thanks for posting it, bud! I was going to yesterday, but I feel into GvK trance after watching the trailer over and over and over again! :shipped:

I'm sure @bloodsnake007 was in the same boat.

i think Wingard is going to smash this. It looks like he’s handled it very very well.

Does Kong have a weapon? Looks like he has some kind of sword style bat in a few scenes.

Reactions: tridon