Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
3.75 star(s) Rating: 3.75/5 4 Votes
Title: Godzilla vs. Kong

Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Adam Wingard

Cast: Alexander Skarsgård, Rebecca Hall, Millie Bobby Brown, Eiza González, Kyle Chandler

Release: 2021-03-26

Plot: Godzilla meets King Kong.

Does Kong have a weapon? Looks like he has some kind of sword style bat in a few scenes.
Looks to me like apart of Godzillas spine, or taken from a deadzilla perhaps.. I'm not well versed in the lore but based on what they say in the trailer these two species have been at war for a long time.
And then there is the whole 'Hollow Earth Theory' that's been floating around on the web which might come into the movie

Reactions: Flloydo
Looks to me like apart of Godzillas spine, or taken from a deadzilla perhaps.. I'm not well versed in the lore but based on what they say in the trailer these two species have been at war for a long time.
And then there is the whole 'Hollow Earth Theory' that's been floating around on the web which might come into the movie

I’d heard about the hollow earth theory and the war Kong, Godzilla, the other titans and humans were apart of etc. In the trailer you see Kong swinging some other creature around but I wasn’t sure if that was skull island or somewhere else.

Not long till we find out

Reactions: gAnX
TEAM KONG!

king kong middle finger GIF

I still say that the "One Will Fall" doesn't necessarily mean Godzilla or Kong because Legendary can't afford to anger one of the fanbases (even though Godzilla clearly has the larger fanbase). They're sure pushing Kong as the hero, though!

The one will fall tag line is certainly misdirection. Could just be another kaiju. Or MechaGodzilla...

Reactions: tridon
The one will fall tag line is certainly misdirection. Could just be another kaiju. Or MechaGodzilla...
Or they could literally let one of the titans perish, only to bring them back with science and medicine in a future installment, ala KING KONG LIVES. More than likely tho, it is Mecha they are referring to. We saw Godzilla and Mothra team up to fell multiple nemesis'. Kong and Godzilla spanking MechaGodzilla into bolivia and then kicking back at a Tiki bar in the keys would be cool.

Reactions: Flloydo and tridon