Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
3.75 star(s) Rating: 3.75/5 4 Votes
Title: Godzilla vs. Kong

Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Adam Wingard

Cast: Alexander Skarsgård, Rebecca Hall, Millie Bobby Brown, Eiza González, Kyle Chandler

Release: 2021-03-26

Plot: Godzilla meets King Kong.

Am I the only one thinking Godzlla got a bit smaller since the last two films? Not because of Kong, but because of standing on a aircraft carrier. I dont know, maybe its just this scene, but I always remembered Gojira being pretty big, especially in the 2014 version when swimming under the aircraft carrier.
Same thoughts here, but then I wasn't entirely sure if that was definitely an aircraft carrier they were on... certainly looks like one though!

Wouldn't surprise me if they shrunk him to match Kong's size, but then how would they explain that? Would make more sense to just enlarge Kong.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Same thoughts here, but then I wasn't entirely sure if that was definitely an aircraft carrier they were on... certainly looks like one though!

Wouldn't surprise me if they shrunk him to match Kong's size, but then how would they explain that? Would make more sense to just enlarge Kong.
Yep, exactly, but Im sure it will look fantastic. A film that screams for the biggest screen possible right? :) Cant wait!

Reactions: Noodles
Pretty sure in KONG they say that he keeps growing in size or something... I could be wrong because I haven't seen it in a while... @bloodsnake007 would know.
Ah, well I wasn't a big fan of that movie and it's also been a while since I saw it too, so I don't remember much at all lol.

But yeah... must be a huge aircraft carrier then, like @CollectorEmtee said!

Junkie XL set to score Adam Wingard’s Godzilla vs Kong
Source: ComingSoon
According to Film Music Reporter, Dutch composer Antonius Tom Holkenborg aka Junkie XL has signed on to score Adam Wingard’s upcoming monster mash-up Godzilla vs Kong. He will be succeeding Alexandre Desplat, Henry Jackman, and Bear McCreary, who were the composers for previous MonsterVerse films. In addition, Wingard has confirmed Holkenborg’s involvement through an Instagram Story which you can check out below.

Man, am I ever super pumped up for this. Love the films in this franchise and beg for an update to one of my childhood faves: King Kong vs. Godzilla. Saw that bad boy on the big screen at the Britton Cinema in Tampa. Had to have it on steelbook. So looking forward to this. Kong. Godzilla. Ook Ook. ROOOAAARRR!! Yeah man. Rock and roll.

From CBM:
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Warner Bros. has finally struck a deal with Legendary Entertainment to keep Godzilla vs. Kong as a day-and-date theatrical and HBO Max release. It'll keep its current release date on May 21.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
What is going on with the trailer for this? I thought it was supposed to be released on Christmas Day?
Youtube is just full of weird concept trailers or clips from Godzilla, skull island and king of monsters.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187