Good Comics for Bad People: An Extra Fabulous Collection [Skybound]

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
YZv1nDEXCZ9jopGdzKijCY-VUWHn87_BjmrXejRqZDq7Fs96klAmswF1UyY9dEjDdH2U5aU1_bJfXzc4jcHghgcL-VtB1LbYACxQiJndBDLtXjRLai97EVxcm7Ple-gDd0h0t7C5XplL=s0-d-e1-ft

Skybound debuted a first look of the upcoming graphic novel Good Comics for Bad People: An Extra Fabulous Collection, the inaugural hardcover collection of cartoonist Zach M. Stafford’s worldwide mega-hit webcomics.

The 240-page hardcover release includes fan favorite Extra Fabulous comics plus book-exclusive comics that have never been released to the public. Webcomic fans will be excited to read the introduction written by esteemed author Sarah Andersen AKA Sarah’s Scribbles.

"It is with great strain and effort I have born this book for you to enjoy, and if it weren't for my wide hips and help from the great folks over at Skybound, this book would still be lodged deep inside my pelvis,” said Zach M. Stafford.

Celebrated for his daring humor and cheeky comics, Zach M. Stafford’s Good Comics for Bad People marks his graphic novel debut. This collection of comics will not disappoint fans of Stafford’s brazen humor and features all the absurdity, shock-factor, and bodily fluids necessary to make its audience feel like the bad people it is intended for...

Good Comics for Bad People first launched as part of the hit “Extra Fabulous Experience” Kickstarter campaign in July 2022, earning worldwide media coverage and earning nearly $475,000, making it a top five webcomics graphic novel campaign of all-time.

Good Comics for Bad People: An Extra Fabulous Collection will be available at comic book shops and digital platforms including Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, comiXology, and Google Play on Wednesday, November 1, 2023, and everywhere books are sold on Tuesday, November 7, 2023.

vvEfYy0Kx9NvhwUnkz7HsZTnszCSpApxdinGEJQhw3LdWnGeKoqo-9uygcJ4f_a1J5fsFKW24RAnfvJDdmoqFFCzzBoVRbU0K1QbbtWCsbECrj-ccpw3q2XpytcYhFdgkv1Ns-1ApDkQ=s0-d-e1-ft
rjd5fWnFd0PM1PQH-Zy9oN2xVviHrg1xzv--1hu9KXZq_0_LzPAwbM5brlpSuG7swWUrpgusm8U0leQe09YfFi3Exni2xryLAEa3CL7Eo1nMK4tuQ_nNlT4_b_IQLYaz0kMeNMLH8hqQ=s0-d-e1-ft
V6qO2aGj9NFhfQtefBn49dZ1weuUQAZisig_QZjLolJwiHSQdzErd2FRzd_50G08aDabg2FgJ4Jz-TdMQlkTRPM_bLEepXAfmVqf-EW-7Po0xyiyXVHTjnOUg1vyLELhE8DKa8uQcwmc=s0-d-e1-ft