• Unique, individually numbered crystal display plaque
  • Rigid clamshell box with magnetic closure
  • 8 collectible art cards, with film quotes
  • Double-sided reproduction A3 film poster
  • Feature film on both 4K UHD and Blu-ray, plus Special Features

2A_Goodfellas_VAULT 002_2D-Packshot.png

2B_Goodfellas_VAULT 002_3D-Packshot.png

Last edited:
Well, was right about a poster edition..., 86€+ and with a fixed shipping charge, since items shipped separately,, total per edition/poster (not signed, but a 'certificate of authenticity') = 116€+ each... (( Shipping to Germany ))

Last edited:
I'm in for this one....1917 and Blade Runner I have to many premium editions as is. As for Scarface...not a fan so will pass. Hoping for titles with no premium editions at all.
What premium editions are there for 1917? My mind's genuinely drawn a blank.

Almost any1 can print those posters, art cards etc for almost free at home/at work. No biggie.

Plus here in Finland you can 3D print in libraries for free, so those "Unique, individually numbered crystal display plaque's" are quite useless. One can do something similar for free.

Shrugs.
I also print out poster and art cards on those portable Canon photo printers, that load with cartridges, like Polaroid, to put into editions that have none.

Can you 3D print out of such clear material?

Next to the Digibook there was a full release done by Novamedia. And Blufans did one as well. Apart from that, I actually also can't recall many more.
The WWA steel is worth a shout for being a decent release too.

The nova full slip is nice

Reactions: Steely-Booked
I also print out poster and art cards on those portable Canon photo printers, that load with cartridges, like Polaroid, to put into editions that have none.

Can you 3D print out of such clear material?

Short answer : Yes
Long : google is your friend
:thumbs:

This is the best cover art I've ever seen for Goodfellas. It captures the feel of the film so beautifully without being too busy like a lot of these Mondo/Bottleneck/etc artworks can be. I ordered from the Vice Press site to get the full size poster. Damn expensive, but worth it.

I mean honestly: How likely is it that they will take these editions international in the next year? Would be super frustrating for us people buying it now but the more I think about it, why wouldn't they release this thing like everywhere? Make an american edition, limited to 3000, a french version, a german version, an italian version. WB tends to do that a lot. I just have to think of the Dune Pain box that they released 8 months later in Europe.

Note
Vice Press the editions they are selling with a exclusive poster are not £49.99
Their prices are £69.99

Vice Press don't provide the option to purchase the film vault editions without exclusive poster

Note
Vice Press the editions they are selling with a exclusive poster are not £49.99
Their prices are £69.99

Vice Press don't provide the option to purchase the film vault editions without exclusive poster
I see 85 euros for it plus 22 for shipping to the us, which makes it 2x as much as buying the cheaper one from Amazon. Not sure I can justify that, even though I’m sure it’s printed on nice paper And it is fairly limited.
Edit: so if I can get it in pounds, it saves about 10 7 bucks vs buying in USD, but still just under 2x w/o a poster. That said, if I could have gotten Bladerunner I’d have done it. That looks best, IMO. This one is probably my 2nd favorite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Hey folks! James here from Vice Press. Just wanted to clear up something about why the edition on our site is a bit more expensive. We are selling an exclusive Version that comes with a 24x36 inch movie poster of the cover art. We normally retail posters at this size at £39.99, so overall, it’s great value.

The posters will also be shipped separately I’m a tube and come with a numbered COA signed by Matt Ferguson and Florey. The Film Vault