Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: June 9, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price:18.99 - 16.99

91WeX3E39kL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May be same as Canada? That way more people would be able to get their hands on that beautiful steelbook.
As people spent $50 on ebay for the exclusive Canadian steelbook...the feeling seems palpable that this is probably only exclusive in that it is exclusive to that store in Canada. I may be wrong...

Reactions: AlienKing
Got it, €19 delivered from Germany to France. :)

Forgot to cancel it really, but ultimately given there doesn't seem to be any special Korean or Czech editions, then I'm not feeling too bad about the purchase.

J-card says there are French, English, German, Dutch, Turkish and Arabic subtitles + French & German dubbing on top of English 5.1 DTS-HD MA audio, obviously.

The spine says Goosebumps, and by looking at it through the shrinkwrap it looks like it's glossy just like the English steelbook, colors do pop.

Got it, €19 delivered from Germany to France. :)

Forgot to cancel it really, but ultimately given there doesn't seem to be any special Korean or Czech editions, then I'm not feeling too bad about the purchase.

J-card says there are French, English, German, Dutch, Turkish and Arabic subtitles + French & German dubbing on top of English 5.1 DTS-HD MA audio, obviously.

The spine says Goosebumps, and by looking at it through the shrinkwrap it looks like it's glossy just like the English steelbook, colors do pop.
Can you post pics, please?

So does Germany have two different steelbooks (the lenticular one from MM, with front WEA and german title, and this one, same as other countries)?

Yes, the age rating sticker can be (and has been) removed. Great steelbook at a great price! I'm glad I didn't pay $40 for the Canadian release.

8cAXj8h.jpg

0vLQt2G.jpg

Also have a digital HD code for any German members. PM me if interested.