cooey

BluFans GOTG 2 1/4 Slip + One Click (Complete Package) Blufans Exclusive [WORLDWIDE]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
First group buy purchase through hidef ninja! Thanks for hosting! Question...if I would like to spring for the EMS parcel so far I can track to destination, when is the best time to pay that fee and what do i put in the payment remarks?

First group buy purchase through hidef ninja! Thanks for hosting! Question...if I would like to spring for the EMS parcel so far I can track to destination, when is the best time to pay that fee and what do i put in the payment remarks?

You can pay that whenever you like before GB closure. However, these are sent with a quicker service of China Post and are trackable :) I usually get delivery to the UK in 5-8 working days whereas EMS would be 3-5 :)

Reactions: AdamSulouff
You can pay that whenever you like before GB closure. However, these are sent with a quicker service of China Post and are trackable :) I usually get delivery to the UK in 5-8 working days whereas EMS would be 3-5 :)
Hi cooey: thanks for the info, just so I understand - I can track the pkg to the us utilizing China post? Im not worried about cutting a day or 2 from the delivery time. My main concern was tracking. Thanks for your quick response. I apologize for the question. Just want to make sure i am understanding. :)

Hi cooey: thanks for the info, just so I understand - I can track the pkg to the us utilizing China post? Im not worried about cutting a day or 2 from the delivery time. My main concern was tracking. Thanks for your quick response. I apologize for the question. Just want to make sure i am understanding. :)

No problem. Yeah, you can track all the way :)

Reactions: AdamSulouff
Hi cooey!, sorry for the question but it is my first time too, do you usually track it? Just to know if it is convenient!, thanks

Sorry, one more question, when are we going to receive the message to pay the rest of the one click? (More or less).

Thanks!

Hello! Just checking if the invoices have been sent out; or will they becoming shortly? Just don't want to miss the payment deadline of 9/23. Thanks. Adam

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey