May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.25 star(s) Rating: 4.25/5 4 Votes
Title: Birds of Prey

Genre: Action, Crime, Drama

Director: Cathy Yan

Cast: Margot Robbie

Release: 2020-02-07

Plot: After splitting up with The Joker, Harley Quinn and three other female superheroes – Black Canary, Huntress and Renee Montoya – come together to save the life of a little girl (Cassandra Cain) from an evil crime lord.

Haha guilty! I'm just as much a fan of the female form as any other straight male on here. ;) :angel:

As for the thread thumbnail...

raw

:oohyeah: :woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl: Love it!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
:LOL: Nice :thumbs:
I can see the first GIF. But it seems you added a second one, that one is not showing up.

Ah that was a mistake. Copied the wrong link in

I wonder who changed the thumbnail pic on the 'Movies, Trailers, News' main thread page for this film? :naughty: LOL! :hilarious: :rofl: I bet it was @Noodles :whistle:... and he has the nerve to call us PERVS! :D :p I know I am... and PROUD of it! :woot:

Noticed that earlier and thought it was cool

Brings back memories.That was my wallpaper for a freaking year.To this moment still the hottest i have ever seen a woman on screen.And the teasing was insane;it haunted my dreams, so i can only imagine what it was like for Leo.

As far as the Quinn movie goes, its a no brainer.Everyone knew they had to do this.It's going to make so much money it's crazy.WB/DC are gonna own all markets, male and female.She had the most popular costume last year and that was just from a trailer so imagine a whole freaking movie with merch.gotta start saving up for the statues and posters now.

There is one problem ,though.she has found some random female director for the movie and are shutting out the creators ( who are male) from writing or participating in the movie production it would seem.That gives me pause.And with out having a movie full of joker it leads me to believe maybe they will go with the faint lesbian relationship she has with poison ivy for the film.

Ps : she said she is never wearing the shorts again after suicide squad so there is that.
tumblr_o18er81vZy1uiiv2do3_500-1453309653.gif

Hmmmm interesting, so has there been confirmation it will have no joker?

Damn well I hope she's in those shorts the whole film then :drool:

Reactions: AlienKing
Ah that was a mistake. Copied the wrong link in

Noticed that earlier and thought it was cool

Hmmmm interesting, so has there been confirmation it will have no joker?

Damn well I hope she's in those shorts the whole film then :drool:
No, no confirmation on not having joker, but i would assume he wouldn't be in it as the character would steal the movie.

as with black widow i don't know what they are going to do with her.Without the joker the charcter is kinda aimless.She just has random escapades and adventures.Plus, the people she would need for her all female movie aren't in the DCEu yet( catwoman and Poison ivy).

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I wonder who changed the thumbnail pic on the 'Movies, Trailers, News' main thread page for this film? :naughty: LOL! :hilarious: :rofl: I bet it was @Noodles :whistle:... and he has the nerve to call us PERVS! :D :p I know I am... and PROUD of it! :woot:
Don't blame it on Marc. He's a decent guy. LMAO :hilarious: Lets not infect him with your perversion
(for all we know, he's worse than you) :dunno::p:whistle:
Oh YEAH it was ME!!!
As a Super Mod and being the guy responsible for the Movie section, my main priority is to give proper attraction to this forum section and with all the pervs, it worked! :D

Awesome have always been a HUGE Harley Quinn fan I can't wait for her to finally get on the big screen with Suicide
Squad and then her own film :thumbs:

More like: Warner DC Empire crumbling...Throwing T&A at the problem.
Doubt it.The movie would be a cash cow if anything.Harley is on fire and adding all the other women would just melt peoples faces .The only problem would be casting all the other women outta nowhere.

Doubt it.The movie would be a cash cow if anything.Harley is on fire and adding all the other women would just melt peoples faces .The only problem would be casting all the other women outta nowhere.
DC = SJW: the Studio?
All we care about are good movies, not the allotment of female character roles.

DC = SJW: the Studio?
All we care about are good movies, not the allotment of female character roles.
Well there was that one line from louis in Bvs where she wasn't a woman but a journalist as if they were some how genderless or something but i wouldn't call them all out white knights.Then again only a women were selected to helm wonder woman as if a man couldn't have made a good wonder woman movie but.... Omg.Dc are turning into SJW's.

Reactions: C.C. 95
David Ayer and Margot Robbie are re-teaming for a Gotham City Sirens movie!
There’s some exciting news regarding the future of DC Comics on the big screen as The Hollywood Reporter brings word that Suicide Squad‘s David Ayer will helm a Gotham City Sirens movie with Margot Robbie‘s Harley Quinn front and center. As previously reported, plans for the film will bring in female DC Comics characters. If the comic book title of the same name is any indication, we’re likely to see new big screen versions of Catwoman and Poison Ivy.

The Gotham City Sirens movie will be scripted by Geneva Robertson-Dworet.

David Ayer and Margot Robbie are re-teaming for a Gotham City Sirens movie!
There’s some exciting news regarding the future of DC Comics on the big screen as The Hollywood Reporter brings word that Suicide Squad‘s David Ayer will helm a Gotham City Sirens movie with Margot Robbie‘s Harley Quinn front and center. As previously reported, plans for the film will bring in female DC Comics characters. If the comic book title of the same name is any indication, we’re likely to see new big screen versions of Catwoman and Poison Ivy.

The Gotham City Sirens movie will be scripted by Geneva Robertson-Dworet.
Exciting stuff! :woot: