Multi Gotham Knights (2022)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Gotham-Knights.jpg

Batman is dead. It is now up to the Batman Family - Batgirl, Nightwing, Red Hood and Robin - to protect Gotham City, bring hope to its citizens, discipline to its cops, and fear to its criminals. You must evolve into the new Dark Knight and save Gotham from chaos.

Gotham Knights is an upcoming action role-playing game developed by WB Games Montréal and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
Initial release date: October 25, 2022
Mode: Multiplayer video game
Developer: WB Games Montréal
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Engine: Unreal
Genres: Action role-playing game, Adventure game, Fighting game, Platform game
Platforms: Xbox Series X and Series S, PlayStation 5, Microsoft Windows

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not super keen on the new direction they've gone in on these trailers, I would have loved this to be another Arkham game.

Either way, I'll be picking it up and hopefully enjoying it.

I honestly got bored of the Arkham games... think they pretty much gave us everything possible as Bats, so it was definitely time for something new IMO. Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he's not actually dead and makes an appearance at some point anyway lol.

Reactions: tommyh84
I honestly got bored of the Arkham games... think they pretty much gave us everything possible as Bats, so it was definitely time for something new IMO. Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he's not actually dead and makes an appearance at some point anyway lol.

Same, I've tried to play through Arkham Knight several times and just can't stick with it like I could with Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. The Batgirl game play did look fresh but I'm more interested in the Suicide Squad game

Reactions: Noodles
Same, I've tried to play through Arkham Knight several times and just can't stick with it like I could with Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. The Batgirl game play did look fresh but I'm more interested in the Suicide Squad game
I actually got bored part way through City and never bothered to complete it... in fact, I probably only played about 20% of that game. Similar case with Origins... picked it up, but barely touched it. Knight I gave a good go and sunk quite a few hours in to... think I actually came close to completing it, but that was around the time I started to fall out of love for gaming, so not really the game's fault. This one definitely interests me more than another Arkham game would anyway, although I still doubt I'll bother playing it.