Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2023
Purchase links: JPC - Plaion
Price: €34.99

PP_GranTurismo_SB01-3D_1920x1920.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kryptonite
Well, The Critical Drinker liked it, must be good. :D
But we agreed not to link his videos after the 'Barbie quarrel', to keep it a 'safe space', without 'triggers', all that newish mumbo-jumbo. :bag:
I do enjoy the Critical Drinker but I have seem some very divisive takes from him so I do tend to take his reviews with a huge grain of salt.

Certainly qualifies for my main rule. If someone tells me something is amazing I will happily give it a go. But I won't go out of my way to avoid something someone says is bad. Some of my favourite movies are not critically well received.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Well, The Critical Drinker liked it, must be good. :D
But we agreed not to link his videos after the 'Barbie quarrel', to keep it a 'safe space', without 'triggers', all that newish mumbo-jumbo. :bag:

Huh? What Barbie quarrel? I want to see it, can you send link to that debate pls? I wanna see who the hell doesn´t like the drinker!!Who is that woke pu$$y! :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Reactions: Hereticz
Oh boy, thats too long, Im not reading all that crap. Just went through roughly and its hilarious like people get triggered already only by drinkers voice lol. That guy is SO RIGHT about todays situation with movies. Just watch one of his videos about di$$ney remakes, its really disgusting what these people do. He is so goddamn right and clever. Almost every movies I agree with him.

Oh boy, thats too long, Im not reading all that crap. Just went through roughly and its hilarious like people get triggered already only by drinkers voice lol. That guy is SO RIGHT about todays situation with movies. Just watch one of his videos about di$$ney remakes, its really disgusting what these people do. He is so goddamn right and clever. Almost every movies I agree with him.
Exactly, I also found myself agreeing with him almost on every word, that's why I started trusting his opinions and reviews! Plus I did already see and like everything he praised from the older films.

Reactions: Kizersouze
Oh yeah, forgot to add he's also hilariously funny :). And he got some big ass stars in his live shows sometimes, for example Russel Crowe. He wouldnt get dirty and give his precious time to some punk. People here are so ignorant :rofl:

Reactions: Kizersouze