luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: March 4, 2022
Purchase link: GAME UK
Price: £89.99

IMG_20210925_131043.png

it looks like gt7 would be 25 years old. really a bad decission!!!

gt3 was the last good gt in my opinion. i'm a playstation gamer since ps1 in 1996/97, but even i see that forza killed gt.

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyh84 and Robles

gt3 was the last good gt in my opinion. i'm a playstation gamer since ps1 in 1996/97, but even i see the forza killed gt.
Yeah it's been a long time since there was a GT game that could rival Forza

gt3 was the last good gt in my opinion. i'm a playstation gamer since ps1 in 1996/97, but even i see that forza killed gt.
I think the issue is while they are both racing games Forza is more arcade like while GT is basically a full on racing sim, so people will just end up having more fun with Forza

Now if they did a spin off, like what I THOUGHT they were going to do with GT Sport and make a GT arcade game then they could have at least captured two audiences but they just made another driving sim

Reactions: tommyh84
I think the issue is while they are both racing games Forza is more arcade like while GT is basically a full on racing sim, so people will just end up having more fun with Forza

Now if they did a spin off, like what I THOUGHT they were going to do with GT Sport and make a GT arcade game then they could have at least captured two audiences but they just made another driving sim
gt is no real driving sim. it's like driving blocks. the whole gt system is so old school. back in the day it was ok, because the ps1 had no enough power but they still use the same formula today. it's ridiculous!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Robles