PS5 Gran Turismo 7 (2022)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: ? ? 2022
Developer:Polyphony Digital
Gran Turismo™ 7 builds on 22 years of experience to bring you the best features from the history of the franchise.
Whether you’re a competitive racer, collector, fine-tuning builder, livery designer, photographer or arcade fan – ignite
your personal passion for cars with features inspired by the past, present and future of Gran Turismo.

US
  • PS5
UK
  • PS5

gran7 banner.jpg

gran7 icon.pnggranturismo7 icon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There are rumors that this will be a release day title but it's not been confirmed yet according to the PlayStation website. If it is I'll definitely want to get it so my son can play it when he comes down to visit.

I have always been more of a Forza person over GT, But with that being said this looks Fantastic :wow: :notworthy:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Forza is much better and i'm a PS guy since 1996.
GT was great during the PS1 & PS2 days, GT3 is still my favorite of the franchise... but it's always the same! no dynamic weather, no damage to the cars, etc.

Reactions: Robles
Forza is much better and i'm a PS guy since 1996.
GT was great during the PS1 & PS2 days, GT3 is still my favorite of the franchise... but it's always the same! no dynamic weather, no damage to the cars, etc.
For me Forza was always a better game even back in the early days of them both and I’ve never been a one console is better than the other type of person, I just play what I like the look of.

I think the problem with some of these racing games nowadays is that they invest so much in the realism of the cars and scenery that the damage aspect goes out the window, Forza was also very much like that up until Motorsport 7 and Horizon 4, don’t get me wrong tho the damage side of things still isn’t great on these 2 games and could be far better.
I’ve always been a racing game fan and do spend a lot of time playing them, so I’m very interested in seeing how this game plays and also to see what Xbox and Forza bring to the table, As that’s obviously only going to be around the corner.

Your garage reportedly permits you to store up to 1000 vehicles, snf players have spotted both the Ferrari F8 and F12 amongst the pamphlet's images.

• Brand Central: A shopping mall which over 60 automobile brands assemble. You can purchase over 300 post-2011 cars here.
  • Used Cars Dealer: The cars which have been discontinued for a long time are lined up here. The Japanese historic cars in '80s and '90s are also available. The lineup would be updated every day.
  • Garage: Your base of the car life. Up to 1000 cars can be stored and you can gaze at and setup your car.
  • Tuning Shop: Engine, tire, brake, suspension etc... a huge amount of tuning parts are available. You can also purchase the supercharger, turbocharger, weight reduction and rigidity increase.
  • GT Auto: Dress up your car here. Over 130 wheels and over 600 aero parts are lined up. Oil change, car wash, painting and livery editing are also available.
  • Scapes: Over 2500 photo locations in 40 countries all over the world. Place your car in a beautiful scene and take realistic HDR photographs.
  • License Center: Learn the driving technique from scratch. You can learn from basic techniques to different drivings for each car and course.
  • Mission Challenge: 0-400m Battle, Drifting, Max Speed Challenge, "Music Rally" which you can race to music etc... You can experience unique events that is different from ordinary racing.
  • World Circuits: World circuits such as Le Mans and Nürburgring, beloved fictional citcuits such as Trail Mountain... Over 90 layouts are in this game.