Gran Turismo 7 [Next-Gen] (TBA)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
Gran Turismo™ 7 builds on 22 years of experience to bring you the best features from the history of the franchise Whether you’re a competitive racer, collector, fine-tuning builder, livery designer, photographer or arcade fan – ignite your personal passion for cars with features inspired by the past, present and future of Gran Turismo.
Gran_Turismo_7.png

TheCollector86

still ballin'
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Forza is much better and i'm a PS guy since 1996.
GT was great during the PS1 & PS2 days, GT3 is still my favorite of the franchise... but it's always the same! no dynamic weather, no damage to the cars, etc.

Reactions: Robles

Robles

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Forza is much better and i'm a PS guy since 1996.
GT was great during the PS1 & PS2 days, GT3 is still my favorite of the franchise... but it's always the same! no dynamic weather, no damage to the cars, etc.
For me Forza was always a better game even back in the early days of them both and I’ve never been a one console is better than the other type of person, I just play what I like the look of.

I think the problem with some of these racing games nowadays is that they invest so much in the realism of the cars and scenery that the damage aspect goes out the window, Forza was also very much like that up until Motorsport 7 and Horizon 4, don’t get me wrong tho the damage side of things still isn’t great on these 2 games and could be far better.
I’ve always been a racing game fan and do spend a lot of time playing them, so I’m very interested in seeing how this game plays and also to see what Xbox and Forza bring to the table, As that’s obviously only going to be around the corner.