Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: OOS

I4LFGFi.jpg

Last edited:
The Diamond Luxe Editions (Neo Packs)
Majority of them will have these marks when you unseal and you get more marks as you handle them

The Good news is though with a fibre cloth they will disappear as long as your gentle in doing so
You also will see residue from any glue remain if this was used with jcard and that can take a bit of time to clean off but it will

I have 5 different Diamond Luxe Editions (Neo Packs) releases
They are very glossy and the material used to make these will result in these marks as you handle them but the marks can be removed

The Diamond Luxe Editions (Neo Packs)
Majority of them will have these marks when you unseal and you get more marks as you handle them

The Good news is though with a fibre cloth they will disappear as long as your gentle in doing so
You also will see residue from any glue remain if this was used with jcard and that can take a bit of time to clean off but it will

I have 5 different Diamond Luxe Editions (Neo Packs) releases
They are very glossy and the material used to make these will result in these marks as you handle them but the marks can be removed
What are the 5 you have? Just got my first one with Interstellar, and I really like these. Just wondering what else is out there besides Gravity and Spider-Man 2.

What are the 5 you have? Just got my first one with Interstellar, and I really like these. Just wondering what else is out there besides Gravity and Spider-Man 2.

I have the Following 5 at the moment
1)Batman (1989)
2)Gremlins
3)Ben-Hur (1959)
4)The Green Mile
5)Forrest Gump

11130300_10205957713002493_7134215713728721489_n.jpg 11078232_10205957712962492_4976745686138438457_n.jpg

2 more soon to be added to my collection
Shipped On its Way
6)Gravity

Group Buy
Awaiting Invoice for payment and shipping
7)Interstellar

Last edited:
Reactions: RabbitChen
I have the Following 5 at the moment
1)Batman (1989)
2)Gremlins
3)Ben-Hur (1959)
4)The Green Mile
5)Forrest Gump

View attachment 151764 View attachment 151765

2 more soon to be added to my collection
Shipped On its Way
6)Gravity

Group Buy
Awaiting Invoice for payment and shipping
7)Interstellar
Nice! where'd you get those first 5?

I'm gonna have to pick up Gravity now, can't beat it for about $20.

Even though I already have the 3D blu set, I decided to pick this up to go with my copy of Interstellar. Have to say that I really do dig these neo-packs. Although they're smaller in size than Steelbooks, they still have a nice weight to them. I'm a digipack kind of guy and these things are really doing it for me.

I was considering getting one of these, but between negative reviews about the packaging, and the silent version being negatively reviewed by a lot of people... Atmos seems the only reason to buy ANOTHER copy, and I don't have such a receiver or setup. Sadly, I must pass on this one.

IM looking to purchase Gravity - Diamond Luxe Edition in blu ray im in the usa can anyone help me with this
I have this edition, beautiful NEO brand edition. Just be aware that since these are such high gloss and reflective that they scratch and scuff easily and that if you get this you should immediately transfer to some type of protective case or poly bag to keep that from happening. I mean being on the shelf sandwiched between other editions that when you go to pull it out it can potentially scuff it up. A shame that the NEO types never went very far, I was willing to fully support their progress but they never really took off.

Reactions: spass
I have this edition, beautiful NEO brand edition. Just be aware that since these are such high gloss and reflective that they scratch and scuff easily and that if you get this you should immediately transfer to some type of protective case or poly bag to keep that from happening. I mean being on the shelf sandwiched between other editions that when you go to pull it out it can potentially scuff it up. A shame that the NEO types never went very far, I was willing to fully support their progress but they never really took off.

I should get my wife to read this. She thinks "I" am being abnormally careful with my collection.:cautious:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I should get my wife to read this. She thinks "I" am being abnormally careful with my collection.:cautious:
Oh no not at all, you can’t really be too careful with these types of collectibles. Like all my steelbooks I immediately cover it with a protective cover from Steelbook Central, same goes for the NEO types as well. If you don’t, just being on the shelf alone, when you go to pull it off that metal against metal or highly glossed NEO’s can scratch or scuff.

Reactions: leelee17
Oh no not at all, you can’t really be too careful with these types of collectibles. Like all my steelbooks I immediately cover it with a protective cover from Steelbook Central, same goes for the NEO types as well. If you don’t, just being on the shelf alone, when you go to pull it off that metal against metal or highly glossed NEO’s can scratch or scuff.

I understand exactly what you mean, it is just that 99.9% of people (my wife included) would call this "normal shelfwear" :LOL:

Reactions: Lone Crusader