Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: OOS

I4LFGFi.jpg

Last edited:
Very Nice! I never purchased any edition when this was released... This may be the one I finally get.

Last edited:
This looks awesome and I love the feel and look of this packaging. It is sturdy, glossy and has the feel of a real collectible.

Reactions: MGD
I can't help but think of the endless amount of WB films that would look great as Diamond Luxe editions! They should release Man of Steel as a Diamond Luxe and then release each new DC superhero film coming up as one. That'd make for one sexy DC Cinematic Universe collection! :D

This has potential to look really good. I've got the Steelbook and I still haven't got around to watching it yet though. I've got the Spiderman Neo packaging and I like that. So I think I'll probably end up getting this, but I want to see the full artwork first.

@digitalbabe @tridon and @every other Fan of this movie! :thumbs:

WB Releasing “Silent Space Version” of Alfonso Cuarón’s ‘Gravity’

http://www.slashfilm.com/gravity-silent-space-version/

"Alfonso Cuaron‘s Gravity did a fantastic job of showing how isolated one might feel in space. It also really pushed the emotions because of Steven Price‘s Oscar-winning score. Space is a silent vacuum, however, and to give Gravity fans a wholly new experience, an upcoming re-release of the Blu-ray will have a “Silent Space” audio track to give the viewer a sense of what the events of the movie might actually sound like in space. Read more about the Gravity silent space version below.

Thanks to The Film Stage for the heads up on this awesome feature. Here’s the cover and promotion material for the new Diamond Luxe version of Gravity, which hits Blu-ray February 10."

Gravity-Diamond-Luxe-Blu-ray-2.jpg