Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: OOS

I4LFGFi.jpg

Last edited:
Love how different these editions are. Only have a couple myself, but then only a few were ever released if I remember correctly. Very valid point by @AcIDc0r3 though... they scratch like crazy - mine arrived with some slight scuffing already around the edges.

Shame they were pretty short-lived anyhoo, although it probably didn't help that they only made them for films most collectors already owned - I originally passed on them for that reason, but then curiosity eventually got the better of me as I wanted to see them in-hand lol.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Oh, and just the other day I actually came across the company/guy who designed some (possibly all) of these Diamond Deluxe editions...

@Wreck You might be interested in this account - they also designed the upcoming Joker steels, as well as Mule and some other bits and bobs.

Oh, and just the other day I actually came across the company/guy who designed some (possibly all) of these Diamond Deluxe editions...

@Wreck You might be interested in this account - they also designed the upcoming Joker steels, as well as Mule and some other bits and bobs.

I remember I raved about NBK. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Noodles
I remember I raved about NBK. ;)

I wasn't even aware they did one for NBK! Thanks for sharing. :thumbs:

Reactions: spass
I only opened my ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2’ kept my, Natural Born Killers, Gravity, Gremlins & Batman.
I keep mine in the Steelbook protectors, they fit lovely