Reading, England
Release date: November 3, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $27.99

6428522_sa (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jasong
.....sigh......

I'm guessing the pink everywhere is a nod to the pink ladies?

Why not use the poster art in full, sans the stars names at top. I'm kind of missing the pencil in the bottom right.

Then, hey here's an idea.....put the pink ladies on the back (there are plenty of pic ops for that) and make the inside of the steel the boys hanging with greased lightning? (basically, the little pic on the back of the steel blown up so you can actually see all the characters in the movie). I'm not even asking for a booklet. That would be enough.

Slapping pink all over just seems kind of pop artish to me, like the dude to who made the call likes crappy pop art and was ruled out on his idea, so he snuck in all this gooply garbage. It's like when I was a kid and my mom put a plate of squash in front of me. I damn near hurled. This was close.

I'd grab it in a bargain bin for 5 bucks. But really...I'll just wait for the next one.

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent
.....sigh......

I'm guessing the pink everywhere is a nod to the pink ladies?

Why not use the poster art in full, sans the stars names at top. I'm kind of missing the pencil in the bottom right.

Then, hey here's an idea.....put the pink ladies on the back (there are plenty of pic ops for that) and make the inside of the steel the boys hanging with greased lightning? (basically, the little pic on the back of the steel blown up so you can actually see all the characters in the movie). I'm not even asking for a booklet. That would be enough.

Slapping pink all over just seems kind of pop artish to me, like the dude to who made the call likes crappy pop art and was ruled out on his idea, so he snuck in all this gooply garbage. It's like when I was a kid and my mom put a plate of squash in front of me. I damn near hurled. This was close.

I'd grab it in a bargain bin for 5 bucks. But really...I'll just wait for the next one.
UK release had even more pink all over: