Grease Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Canada]

Added to Calendar: 04-24-18

Apr 16, 2009
Canada
Reactions
231 0 0
I'm not a "start a new thread" kind of guy, but a friend just sent me a photo of this SteelBook available at Walmart Canada.

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Reactions
1,060 0 0
I'm not a "start a new thread" kind of guy, but a friend just sent me a photo of this SteelBook available at Walmart Canada.
Thank you @Thwip. Yes there is a listing for this at Wal-mart. Amazon.ca is currently sold out with a bump in price. I wish I had known that Wal-mart was going to carry this. I already ordered from Zavvi because it was a lot cheaper than Amazon. But Wal-mart's price is basically the same as Zavvi.

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Reactions
14,028 2 0
I picked up a copy at Wal-mart today. Actually, I don't mind that the pictures are part of the steelbook.
I prefer that to the magnets.
It doesn't bother me either but I like the Yearbook edition better.

Shadow of Light

The Finite Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Reactions
876 0 0
Sunrise Records also had these, but by the time I found out (last Friday) and contacted my local one they were out. Only 2 copies came in to the Metrotown location. I managed to snag one off of ebay and hope to receive it soon. I would've purchased the US version, but once again, the bilingual text lured me into getting the Canadian version. Will post pictures once I get it :)