Greetings from a new member

Nov 23, 2020
Hello all,

greetings from Germany to everyone, I'm here because I read on Instagram, that you guys purchase movies internationally through "group buys", to avoid massive delivery costs, etc.
I'm very interested in this topic. Is there anywhere a guide to this buying possibility?

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you here!

We have a couple of things that might help.

First, we have this "how to" thread in our steelbook forum.

Secondly, we have our dedicated group buy section that has listings that you can purchase, if they have copies available.

For example, I'm in the USA but will host group buys for international members looking for steelbooks.

We can ship 3 steelbooks for the same flat rate, so often members will ask me to combine a few purchases over a couple of months.

Hope that helps!

If you have more questions feel free to tag myself or @Noodles

(You can also reply to the PM you should have received)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
Welcome to the forums, glad to have you here!

We have a couple of things that might help.

First, we have this "how to" thread in our steelbook forum.

Secondly, we have our dedicated group buy section that has listings that you can purchase, if they have copies available.

For example, I'm in the USA but will host group buys for international members looking for steelbooks.

We can ship 3 steelbooks for the same flat rate, so often members will ask me to combine a few purchases over a couple of months.

Hope that helps!

If you have more questions feel free to tag myself or @Noodles

(You can also reply to the PM you should have received)

This helps a lot. I will check the threads. Much appreciated.

Reactions: apsmith21
Hello all,

greetings from Germany to everyone, I'm here because I read on Instagram, that you guys purchase movies internationally through "group buys", to avoid massive delivery costs, etc.
I'm very interested in this topic. Is there anywhere a guide to this buying possibility?
Welcome aboard! Great to have you with us. :)