Greetings from Canada

Feb 7, 2017
Canada
I'm mostly here for the Steelbook discussions. I have a small collection because I'm pretty picky about the books that are most important to me (except for Warfighter, it was just super cheap). The majority of my collection is for PC games.

PC Games
KODFuLB.png

Movies
uu8yYge.png

I'm mostly here for the Steelbook discussions. I have a small collection because I'm pretty picky about the books that are most important to me (except for Warfighter, it was just super cheap). The majority of my collection is for PC games.

PC Games
KODFuLB.png

Movies
uu8yYge.png
Hey, thanks for the intro.
I love Battlefield :thumbs: Borderlands 2 is in my backlog. :p

And glad you own Turbo Kid. HMV is closing now, so it is completely OOP and OOS. HMV was the last place to get that steelbook from since Amazon and Cineplex went OOS a while ago.

PC Games
KODFuLB.png

Movies
uu8yYge.png
Great editions @seriosbrad! :thumbs: But by joining this amazing forum, your collection will GROW! However, your funds will greatly shrink! :banghead: LOL! :hilarious: Have fun here with us and welcome to HDN! :notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Hey, thanks for the intro.
I love Battlefield :thumbs: Borderlands 2 is in my backlog. :p

And glad you own Turbo Kid. HMV is closing now, so it is completely OOP and OOS. HMV was the last place to get that steelbook from since Amazon and Cineplex went OOS a while ago.
I got that Turbo Kid from Walmart.ca in June '16. But that reminds me, I need to drop into my local HMV before it's too late!

I got that Turbo Kid from Walmart.ca in June '16. But that reminds me, I need to drop into my local HMV before it's too late!
I didnt even know WM carried the steelbook. Because my WM never got it. Probably just a select few.

And last i checked, Blurays are only 10% off at HMV.