Greetings

I finally joined recently and wanted to say hello to everyone. I've been a member at the other blu-ray forums for a couple of years and, like most, because of my recent steelbook obsession (thanks a lot KimchiDVD, Plain Archive, and Blufans :p). Becuase of this, I wanted to join here to get and give info and hopefully be an asset to the Ninja community. :D

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes! :D

Unfortunately, I do have to admit that not being able to post in most (that I've tried) steelbook threads is very very frustrating and instantly turns me off from the site in general. I just wish there weren't so many restrictions for no apparent reason. I have to post in threads I don't really have interest in or really care about just to get my post count up enough to post in the threads that actually made me want to be a member here in the first place. :(

Just seems silly to me. :confused:

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes! :D

Unfortunately, I do have to admit that not being able to post in most (that I've tried) steelbook threads is very very frustrating and instantly turns me off from the site in general. I just wish there weren't so many restrictions for no apparent reason. I have to post in threads I don't really have interest in or really care about just to get my post count up enough to post in the threads that actually made me want to be a member here in the first place. :(

Just seems silly to me. :confused:

That was a recent update (I think) to deter the onslaught of spam posts that were recently plaguing the steelbook threads. It's unfortunate that you got caught in the crosshairs, hang in there :thumbs:

Reactions: Bruisermoore
That was a recent update (I think) to deter the onslaught of spam posts that were recently plaguing the steelbook threads. It's unfortunate that you got caught in the crosshairs, hang in there :thumbs:

Ok, cool, thanks for the info, I appreciate it. It was just weird because I wanted to share my enthusiasm for some upcoming releases and thanks those that had contributed info to the threads, but I couldn't. I'm up over the post limit now, so I'm good to go. Was just a little bit frustrated for a minute there. :D

Reactions: IRON MAN
A few noob questions

1. How many posts do I need to participate in a Group Buy? I've heard it's 30 but want to make sure.

2. I also apparently have a 10 posts per day limit? Does anyone know when that will be lifted?

I don't want to post to get to 30 today because it will also max out my 10 posts a day limit and I won't be able to post in a group but thread in the morning anyway. :(