1559626687555.png

This is the image on the listing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: frankfish44
I oddly like the art but it looks more like a poster for a modern remake tbh

Nothing beats the original posters for gremlins

Love the film but I have no need for it in 4K. My blu ray suits me just fine

Lol exactly what I thought!
This is the thing about so many steelbooks that I choose not to get; they would all look amazing as posters which pay tribute to the film but don't necessarily work as home-video covers. A lot of them, like this, play with concepts from the movie that only fans who've seen it will understand. To the people who may never have seen those movies you're left feeling like you're missing something.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
This is the thing about so many steelbooks that I choose not to get; they would all look amazing as posters which pay tribute to the film but don't necessarily work as home-video covers. A lot of them, like this, play with concepts from the movie that only fans who've seen it will understand. To the people who may never have seen those movies you're left feeling like you're missing something.
Well, sometimes so called fans don’t get it either! :D

I completely agree. Then again... if there are still people who haven't seen this film yet, then shame on them! :p

To be fair most of the recent 4k steelbook designs have been dire. Very very few I have been buying to such an extent i'm sticking to the standard 4k cases. It's a shame. There have been a few 4k steels I could have bought but the artwork was such a letdown it was an easy pass. Rambo anyone?

Don't know where that image came from as not seen it before . . . not too keen on the symbol on the right which kind of resembles a tennis racquet and I can't even make out that tiny print for what I presume is 12:00 or 24:00 . . . and would have preferred this analogue clock symbol for midnight which I find easier to comprehend ...
1559679647886.png
/
1559679151410.png

... and apart from that - and maybe it's different in The States - but forbidden signs here in the UK for example have the diagonal line left to right:-
1559680147276.png
1559680479039.png
but what do I know
1559682848050.png

Anyway, if it's a genuine steelbook front cover (hopefully not), I don't know what to add apart from:-
1559679518754.png