Grindhouse (Blu-ray Collector's Edition) [USA]

Very interested what this will be, i have the japanese DVD digipack edition, which is one of the most beautiful in my (not very big) collection and the german petrol can for death proof and amo can for planet terror. Could use a nice Blu Ray edition of this to round it up :D

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Very interested what this will be, i have the japanese DVD digipack edition, which is one of the most beautiful in my (not very big) collection and the german petrol can for death proof and amo can for planet terror. Could use a nice Blu Ray edition of this to round it up :D

I have the UK fold out blu-ray slipcover. I think that's pretty cool but still very interested in what this could be. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Vega
I also have the Japanese Digipack edition, one of my favourite ever limited edition sets!:)

I have the UK fold out blu-ray slipcover. I think that's pretty cool but still very interested in what this could be. :)
Which one is that Annar, I know the US got a gatefold slip but I didn't know the UK had one.

• Thanks
Which one is that Annar, I know the US got a gatefold slip but I didn't know the UK had one.

It's this one Simon. You may be right it's the US one but somehow I was 100% sure I bought it from play.com at the time.
I could mix things up though;)
EHtkrb.jpg
h8DgdU.jpg

But if you look over at br.com there seems to be an UK version with ratings logos? That's not a gatefold maybe?

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
@Sigill

You're right mate. I did search through my emails and I did order that one as an import through an norwegian site. It is the US one;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
@Sigill

You're right mate. I did search through my emails and I did order that one as an import through an norwegian site. It is the US one;)
I thought it was mate. I have got the UK one, that was a similar design but didn't have the gatefold. Both are cool slips!:)

• Thanks
I ordered it just incase its priced wrong for what is to come. I noticed its higher then 19.99 now , i put a 26.99 in ......... hopefully price will drop and./or its something worth having otherwise ill cancel.

creating a new thread for it there. this can be locked after time for chatter in case previous folks in here want to carry on convo.

• Thanks
Received a cancellation email for this earlier today - had it preordered since December 2017. Received an email a few weeks ago asking me to verify if I still wanted it, and I did, but still cancelled now... anyone experience the same issue? x