Groot (Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2) - Life-Size Foam Figure [NECA]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
April 2017
Purchase links BigBadToyStore $29.99

Add some pint-sized protection to home or office with this life-size Groot replica from Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2!

Groot stands 10" tall and was created using the actual digital files used in making the movie for screen accuracy.

The figure is made of foam rubber and latex that's hand painted for incredibly lifelike detail. Tray box packaging.

Product Number: NEC12933
Shipping Weight: 1.75 pounds

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Reactions: Flash
No Funko for me... way too addictive if you're OCD like me... Miss Drum on the other hand.... and funny stuff, I just bought her a "Beast" from B&B today :p
@Drum18 You know what they say, "Happy wife, happy life!" ;)

I'm trying not to get sucked into the Funko Pop craze, but I did go apesh*t crazy trying to find the Target Exclusive for Baby Groot earlier this week! :banghead: Luckily Alyssa bought it for me on ebay last night (as an anniversary present)! So HELL YEAH! :woot:

And glad you have the cassette tape for the soundtrack! :drool: :headphone: Hopefully another gets released for Vol. 2! :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
Wow never seen that one @Drum18 ; I just bought the tape its back in stock on amazon for $10.
And @Wreck
Neca just announced their BIGGEST version:
Add some out-of-this-world decoration to home, office or retail environments with this larger-than-life Groot replica from Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2!

Groot stands 30″ tall and was created using the actual digital files used in making the movie for screen accuracy. The figure is made of foam rubber and latex that’s hand painted for incredibly lifelike detail.
01.jpg

BBTS.com $199.99

Last edited: