Group Buy - Avengers Mondo X SteelBook BluFans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
You can also order direct from blufanatics.com ; where you pay $75 + shipping for a OneClick etc.

Signing up here is a commitment , think before you join/reply - invoice to come soon via PM.

HDN Service & Support

One Click - Regular and Variant $98 - shipped direct from China Post

STANDARD $49 VARIANT:$55 - shipped direct from China Post

If attending Mondo Con , stop by the Hi-Def Ninja Booth ...

Last edited:
I'll take a variant one @Wreck, $55 is what I'll be paying straight right? Or like +Fees or whatever. The extra is worth the HDN Support. I've never ordered from blufans before. I trust the peeps here.

Last edited:
I'll take a variant one @Wreck, $55 is what I'll be paying straight right? Or like +Fees or whatever. The extra is worth the HDN Support. I've never ordered from blufans before. I trust the peeps here.
yes, all in no extra.

Please put me down for a variant to the US please. Do you know when we're going to need to pay? I won't be able to pay until the 26th on my next paycheck (vehicle repairs killed me last week).

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck
Some people prefer to take part in a GB rather than purchase from a site that they have not used before. You also get Hi-def ninja service and support which you don't get by buying direct.
Thanks for the response! I'll keep this in mind for the future.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Some people prefer to take part in a GB rather than purchase from a site that they have not used before. You also get Hi-def ninja service and support which you don't get by buying direct.

This is why I like to do the GB, even when it's a Best Buy/Target exclusive. I live way out in the "country" and the closest store is about an hour away from me. I'd rather just participate in a GB that guarantees me a copy instead of risking the drive time and gas money only to find out they're sold out.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Is this group buy still open? Also is the standard one down to $38? Just that I seen someone said it in the other thread.
The GB is still open, unless you see closed at the top of a thread they are generally still open. The price in the OP reflects the Group Buy price which includes Fees and shipping. The final price will be the one shown in the first post in this thread.

Is this group buy still open? Also is the standard one down to $38? Just that I seen someone said it in the other thread.

still open for now ... I'll invoice most likely later today to folks. that price is before shipping, these prices include shipping

Reactions: Ezcompane
Status
Not open for further replies.