Guardians of the Galaxy (2D + 3D Blu-ray Slipcover Series) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Pre-Order: :walmart: Guardians of the Galaxy
Group buy: apsmith21

*UPDATE* Thanks @kryptonite! :cool:
1_GotG_Starlord.jpg
2_GotG_Gamora.jpg
3_GotG_Rocket.jpg
4_GotG_Groot.jpg
5_GotG_Drax.jpg

GotG_Wal-Mart_Exclusive.jpg

popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon.gif

*UPDATE* Thanks for the heads up @Netclone! :thumbs:
star-lord-jpg.111555

Last edited by a moderator:
fudge yeah!
@NoDingsNoScratches 'FUDGE Yeah' indeed my friend! :thumbs: I just hope Wal-Mart offers an Exclusive Slip like they did with Transformers 4, the embossing on it was absolutely stunning! :drool:
im hoping its something good and different than that funko pop release. so far nothing has been announced as far as exclusives go besides the steelbook, getting a bit worried :ohno:
@alvinhwang21 I wouldn't mind a Funko Pop Vinyl, just let it be the Dancing Groot Edition! :woot: :drool: The Soundtrack would be an awesome Gift as well! ;)

No matter what, I'm really looking forward to seeing the official pic from Wal-Mart! :thumbs:

Hell Yeah!!! :woot: THANKS @Netclone! :notworthy:

YES :happy: !!! WIN :thumbs:!!! now all that needs to happen is 4 more exclusive slips with each of the guardians and maybe an extra one for good measure for all the villains :ohno: !!!
@alvinhwang21 I completely agree buddy! :thumbs:

I posted this on another GotG thread:
"Wal-Mart Exclusives would be EPIC! :cool: The heroes should get their own Character Slip! :drool: :notworthy: (Well, Groot and Rocket can share one! :D)

These would my picks :thumbs:
View attachment 102336 View attachment 102338 View attachment 102334 View attachment 102341

I would also buy these!!! :woot: ;)
View attachment 102335 View attachment 102340 View attachment 102337 View attachment 102339

All I know... I can't wait to own the Blu-Ray! :drool: :thumbs:"

Reactions: Netclone