Guardians of the Galaxy (2D + 3D Blu-ray Slipcover Series) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Pre-Order: :walmart: Guardians of the Galaxy
Group buy: apsmith21

*UPDATE* Thanks @kryptonite! :cool:
1_GotG_Starlord.jpg
2_GotG_Gamora.jpg
3_GotG_Rocket.jpg
4_GotG_Groot.jpg
5_GotG_Drax.jpg

GotG_Wal-Mart_Exclusive.jpg

popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon.gif

*UPDATE* Thanks for the heads up @Netclone! :thumbs:
star-lord-jpg.111555

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I hope so! It'd make sense... after all, if the Falcon can get his own slipcover, I'd sure hope that Rocket and Groot can get their own!
For sure!! And like you said in your post, it would be great if they were lenticular slipcovers. But maybe that's asking too much :bag: We'll just have to wait and see. I'm pretty sure we'll get more info in the coming weeks :happy:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
For sure!! And like you said in your post, it would be great if they were lenticular slipcovers. But maybe that's asking too much :bag: We'll just have to wait and see. I'm pretty sure we'll get more info in the coming weeks :happy:

If Disney can give Best Buy a lenticular for one of their 55-year-old animated films, they can damn well give us some lenticulars for the biggest film of the year!

In the words of Rocket, "OH F**K YEAH!!!" :cool:
_1400444190.gif

Man, I hope so! It'd make sense... after all, if the Falcon can get his own slipcover, I'd sure hope that Rocket and Groot can get their own!

@tridon and @hidef al I completely agree with both you NINJAS! :thumbs: Lenticular Character Slips would be FU**ING Glorious! :notworthy: I especially this one!!! :drool: :woot:

rocket-and-groot-poster-jpg.102334

I just personally hate Walmart because of negative experiences while purchasing the Cap2 slips, they charged me $29.99 and would go down in price even though the add said $19.99. It's Bullshit.

I would just prefer to keep my dealings with Walmart down to a minimum.

Plus it's my girlfriends bday that day and don't want to make her go to hella Walmarts plus target and BB. Im gunna have to celebrate with her early lol

Am I the only who's (pleasantly) surprised this appears to be 2D only, along with a digital copy. Nice, since the general release version have neither. Hopefully this comes to Canada.

I'm just curious as to if this is one of a series of different character slips or the only one. Cause Thor 2 had only one (Loki, at Target) but Cap had a bunch (but that, like this, was at Wally World). But if it is, hopefully they put Rocket and Groot on the same one, or it's going to be a tough one.

I just personally hate Walmart because of negative experiences while purchasing the Cap2 slips, they charged me $29.99 and would go down in price even though the add said $19.99. It's Bullshit.

I would just prefer to keep my dealings with Walmart down to a minimum.

Plus it's my girlfriends bday that day and don't want to make her go to hella Walmarts plus target and BB. Im gunna have to celebrate with her early lol

i agree with you 100%, of all retailers in the USA, my least favorite is walmart but that being said, gotg is an awesome movie that deserves multiple exclusives and if we got to bare through that hell hole to obtain it, its better than getting no exclusives in my opinion.

and send your gf to a day spa or something, im sure she would honestly love that more ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
I hope there's just one exclusive. These multiples are killing me. :stop:

Im with you, Brother! (hulk hogan voice)
Damn multiple are getting us in the ass!

You and me both.

I can't wait for the multi-exclusive slipcovers to be revealed...

You crack me up lol
oh were you being serious? :/

i agree with you 100%, of all retailers in the USA, my least favorite is walmart but that being said, gotg is an awesome movie that deserves multiple exclusives and if we got to bare through that hell hole to obtain it, its better than getting no exclusives in my opinion.

and send your gf to a day spa or something, im sure she would honestly love that more ;)

Too bad I don't know of any good Month-Spa's ;)