Guardians of the Galaxy (2D + 3D Blu-ray Slipcover) [USA/Canada]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Buy links: Amazon.com / Amazon.ca

GotG.png

The regular 2D version will be released slipless just like the last couple Marvel releases. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
ORDER: Amazon.com / Amazon.ca

View attachment 102309

The regular 2D version will be released slipless just like the last couple Marvel releases. :(
Awesome! :thumbs: But I prefer the 2D Cover, too bad it's Slipless :( Oh well... maybe Best Buy or Target will have it as their exclusive! :D I just have a feeling this film is gonna get some crazy amount of Editions! :woot: Bring them ON! :notworthy:

After the success of Walmart's Cap, I wouldn't be surprised to see slipcovers galore for this film!
Wal-Mart Exclusives would be EPIC! :cool: The heroes should get their own Character Slip! :drool: :notworthy: (Well, Groot and Rocket can share one! :D)

These would my picks :thumbs:
star-lord.jpg Gamora_Poster!.jpg Rocket and Groot Poster!.jpg Drax_Poster.jpg

I would also buy these!!! :woot: ;)
Ronan.jpg Nebula.jpg Yondu.jpg Korath.jpg

All I know... I can't wait to own the Blu-Ray! :drool: :thumbs:

Awesome! :thumbs: But I prefer the 2D Cover, too bad it's Slipless :( Oh well... maybe Best Buy or Target will have it as their exclusive!

The 3D Slip artwork is Ok, I guess. Ill pick it up for sure, Im sure it will look stunning in hand. Im not trying to see Peter Quill artwork, Im trying to see Star Lord, b!tch! It looks like they're all on a coffee break! Smh I want to see a Lenti with jailhouse action.

I hope either BB or Target get the exclusive slips, along with a BB Exclusive Steelbook. NOT WALMART, because I hate Walmart employees with a passion. They have a mental complex. All the Walmarts are hella ghetto in my area. I hate going to them.

NOW THIS WOULD MAKE A MEAN LENTI REMINICENT OF THE AVENGERS 3d lenti

Well I'm buying them all for sure, but if there is any edition that features Ronan then FOR SURE I am buying it. Star-Lord and Yondu would be good runner ups. But really, any special editions must be bought.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Amazon has a Release Date of December 9th!? (It could be, the day does land on a Tuesday :D)
possible release date.PNG

Can't wait for an Official Statement from Marvel Studios! :woot: Bring it!!! :thumbs:

Reactions: mlmaier84
@tridon Better look at the Blu-Rays! :thumbs: I hope the 3D Edition is a Lenticuar!!! :drool:

GotG_3D.jpg

And!!! :notworthy:

Guardians of the Galaxy Blu-ray and DVD to Include Exclusive Look at Avengers: Age of Ultron! :woot: :cool:

Marvel Entertainment has announced a few more details about the additional content that will be found on the releases as well as the cover art. Set to be included on film's Blu-ray release are:

- Never-Before-Seen Deleted Scenes
- Making-of Featurettes
- Exclusive Look at "Marvel's The Avengers: Age of Ultron"
- Gag Reel
- Audio Commentary

popcorn.gif

Guardians of the Galaxy Goes 8-Bit in a New Blu-ray Special Features Preview!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=125008

GotG 8-Bit.PNG

Marvel Studios is set to bring James Gunn's box office smash Guardians of the Galaxy to DVD and Blu-ray December 9 and, today, Gunn posted the below video on his Facebook page, along with the message, "A glimpse of the bonus features from the upcoming 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Blu-Ray!"

One Month!.jpg

Reactions: earthscope
GotG Blu-Ray Featurette (The Music) :sing:

"As the DVD and Blu-ray release of James Gunn's Guardians of the Galaxy draws near, another new featurette excerpt has been released, this time focusing on that fantastic opening sequence which was set to Redbone's "Come and Get Your Love".

:thumbs:

Reactions: Bluprint