Guardians of the Galaxy (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Sep 2, 2017
CANADA
Release date: October 1, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

guard.jpeg

Dumbo, Aladdin, Captain Marvel, and several others. It’s been common for about 5-6 months I believe right @Stygian?
My Marvel is sealed, but i can see the bottom and I don’t see anything where yours has it. Now if they show up in he middle, then no way for me to know without opening it.

Which version of Aladdin? THinking of picking up the new one if it’s still in any of my local stores.

Attachments

• 5DE36533-0EAA-45C9-A216-DE4A0465FE91.jpeg
    5DE36533-0EAA-45C9-A216-DE4A0465FE91.jpeg
    830.9 KB · Views: 183
My Marvel is sealed, but i can see the bottom and I don’t see anything where yours has it. Now if they show up in he middle, then no way for me to know without opening it.

Which version of Aladdin? THinking of picking up the new one if it’s still in any of my local stores.
The live action one. If you don’t see the Disney Dent you my friend are one of the rare lucky ones.

• Thanks
Reactions: Steely-Booked
So I decided to try Guardians and Doctor Strange. Even though they showed as sold out I clicked on them anyway and they were available to order. So I guess I have now learned that even when showing sold out, clicking on the listing may show up as available anyway.

Keep trying!

Reactions: Leafs17
So I decided to try Guardians and Doctor Strange. Even though they showed as sold out I clicked on them anyway and they were available to order. So I guess I have now learned that even when showing sold out, clicking on the listing may show up as available anyway.

Keep trying!
Didn't work for me :(

I have been refreshing since 2 a.m. looking for the restock and saw Antman come up in the last 20 minutes or so. So I checked the other 2. Keep clicking on them because they might show up with "add to cart" in yellow.
When I click 'add to cart' really fast when the page loads, I can manage to get them added to my cart, but in the cart they still say out of stock. Maybe I'll get lucky and see them available in my cart if I keep refreshing.

Reactions: Stygian
The listing has been removed. They didn't waste much time. It could come back again. The Iron Man and Thor listings were removed and then came back.