Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
IMG_8885.JPG

Release Date
: 28th November 2016
Purchase Link: Amazon / Zavvi
Price: 19.99 GBP

Get ready for a brand new way to experience and treasure the movies you love, with the Big Sleeve Edition. Presented in a stunning 12-inch sleeve, this beautifully-crafted collector’s item comes with a Blu-ray™ and DVD of the movie, and exclusive 12” art cards you’ll cherish forever. So take home a movie experience the whole family will enjoy, with The Big Sleeve Edition.

From Marvel, the studio that launched the epic franchises of Marvel’s Iron Man, Marvel’s Thor, Marvel’s Captain America and Marvel’s Avengers Assemble, comes an unlikely new team—the Guardians of the Galaxy. The Marvel Cinematic Universe expands into the cosmos when brash space adventurer Peter Quill steals a coveted orb and becomes the object of a relentless bounty hunt. To evade his enemies, Quill forges an uneasy truce with Rocket, a gun-toting raccoon; Groot, a treelike humanoid; the deadly assassin Gamora; and the revenge-driven Drax. But when Quill discovers the true power of the orb, he must rally his ragtag band of misfits for a desperate battle that will decide the fate of the galaxy. Featuring amazing new characters and exclusive bonus features, this must-own blockbuster will have you hooked on a feeling… of pure adrenaline!

Bonus:

• Guide to the galaxy with James Gunn, The intergalactic visual effects for Guardians of Galaxy
  • Exclusive look at Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron
  • Gag reel
  • Deleted & extended scenes: Fake laugh, The Kyln will have to do, No, I’m the stupid one, Sisterly love, Dancing guard
  • Audio commentary with director James Gunn

11350338-1184427273497572.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. And I never seen this before but it also even states "This item can be delivered to the US" seemingly its just web coding that is using GEO IP to know my location. I suppose it probably says otherwise for those in other Countries.

Love your pics @elle82 :photo: :drool: Thanks for sharing! :notworthy:

Mine should be arriving soon! :hungry:
anigif_original-grid-image-6737-1416180306-4.gif

SWEET! :woot: Thanks for the review Señor @Wreck! :cool: Hopefully one gets released for part 2 next year! :thumbs:

Reactions: elle82
This and the force awakens look great and the vinyl collector in me what's it but I wouldn't pull the trigger unless they were half the price.
Plus I'd rather have a nice 3D TFA steel

This and the force awakens look great and the vinyl collector in me what's it but I wouldn't pull the trigger unless they were half the price.
Plus I'd rather have a nice 3D TFA steel
The GOTG edition is amazing, if it does drop I recommend you get it. And it smells nice too. lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
The GOTG edition is amazing, if it does drop I recommend you get it. And it smells nice too. lol

Haha I think I get what you mean

I will, very nice looking set. I'm just not sure how many times I can keep buying the film. Saying that if another steel was to happen I would most likely jump on it

I will, very nice looking set. I'm just not sure how many times I can keep buying the film. Saying that if another steel was to happen I would most likely jump on it
Its so easy to keep buying the same movie over and over again if they keep bringing out new editions. I have around 5 different editions of Avatar. lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

i know what you mean..i already have 8 GotG steels (3 BF/3 NM/1 TW/1 BB) plus amaray.. but i am still tempted with this..

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and elle82