Guardians of the Galaxy (Blu-ray SteelBook Custom/Fanmade Lenticular Slipcover)

djs1401

Premium Supporter
Feb 14, 2013
Berkshire (UK)
All slips accounted for-no longer available

This is to showcase the custom/fanmade lenticular slip Zesty and myself have made for the Guardians of the Galaxy steelbook.

There will be a Group Buy, where you will be able to gets your hands on one of these slips, so stay tuned.
It will be limited to 50pcs - EDIT-increased to 90pcs
Price: TBC
The one pictured below was just a concept, and the only change between this and the final product for the GB will be the word on the back 'CUSTOM' will be changed to 'FANMADE'.
Everything else will be the same.

DSC07439[2].jpg

DSC07436[2].jpg

DSC07444[2].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow dude, that is one gorgeous slip! Very cool.

Count me in for the GB. Can you please let us know in advance when exactly it will open? I want to make sure I get in. Thanks.

Just to be clear because these are FanMade, these will only be available to PREMIUM NINJA'S via the Private Ninja Board.

If this changes we will let you know, but the GB will hopefully open in the next few days.

Just to be clear because these are FanMade, these will only be available to PREMIUM NINJA'S via the Private Ninja Board.

If this changes we will let you know, but the GB will hopefully open in the next few days.

Wow dude, that is one gorgeous slip! Very cool.

Count me in for the GB. Can you please let us know in advance when exactly it will open? I want to make sure I get in. Thanks.

You need to be a premium member as NM stated