Mondo Guardians of the Galaxy by Tyler Stout

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Poster by Tyler Stout. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 750. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $60. Available at random time on August 1,2014.

guardians-stout.jpg

Dang it! Get up to use the restroom, come back it went onsale and sold out quick! Less than a couple of minutes.

Don't worry. Not sure you missed much. I was there right at the drop and the site was slow as hell. I hadn't tried a Mondo drop in many months and I always thought Mondo had great severs. Either they don't or this was way too popular (probably the latter). Actually got the print into my cart and got to the payment page before it sold out. But everything was extremely slow loading. checked some comments and everyone had this problem. So many people there at the drop missed too.

Reactions: bigballas01
Don't worry. Not sure you missed much. I was there right at the drop and the site was slow as hell. I hadn't tried a Mondo drop in many months and I always thought Mondo had great severs. Either they don't or this was way too popular (probably the latter). Actually got the print into my cart and got to the payment page before it sold out. But everything was extremely slow loading. checked some comments and everyone had this problem. So many people there at the drop missed too.

Yeah that's how Mondo is. I think if you read their faqs they tell you products in cart doesn't necessarily mean you have them in hand like Kimchi. Their servers are usually okay but their products go fast. Another thing also is there might not have been that many posters because I think they sold their leftover stock from comic con because groot and mini groot posters weren't even offered for sale. But it's sad seeing something cost $60 going for $200 plus on ebay.

Managed to score this and the raccoon, the latter was in stock for a while, well 3-5 minutes or so, but went on sale just moments before the OP :bag:. I actually was surprised because I have not purchased (or even tried to do so) anything from Mondo for a long while, surely over a year. Lucked out, I guess :D.

Reactions: jonnie123
Managed to add this to my cart, but was screwed by the calculating shipping section. I didn't expect to get through to a payment confirmation, but it was worth a shot!

Well done guys!

This may help if you don't do this already.

Log in first , don't use PayPal as it takes longer than using a card.Have you card number copied so you just have to right click and paste it in the box.

thats what I've grown to love about stout. There is so much going on that every time you take it in while at the house.... on your wall .... you just always see more. I dont have it in a main living room or anything (haha wife wouldnt allow that) so I enjoy stout more because of that ... alot of passing by and quick glimpses as opposed to it in a main room or something.

Reactions: vurt
I got lucky in lotto! Awesome! That saved me from eventual ebay cause it was GONNA be mine.