Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 02) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: April 24, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order April 12 at 2 PM Korea time) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $46.99 (Full Slip A1 or Full Slip A2 or Lenti) - $152 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Notes: 800 copies (Full Slip A1) - 700 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1000 copies (Lenti) - 500 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4000 copies

56556970_2593156477385880_8016599381887156224_o.jpg55957789_2593156760719185_8207006152681062400_o.jpg56157667_2593157040719157_884729289784688640_o.jpg55963178_2593157204052474_789232886686416896_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wdpung has them all up for pre order on ebay at the moment

Works out a dollar less. And he marks packages at $18 for U.K.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Wdpung has them all up for pre order on ebay at the moment
Works out a dollar less. And he marks packages at $18 for U.K.
I've always wondered how he can be making a profit, unless he gets a discount for buying in bulk? Once ebay and paypal fees are deducted, he'd be getting close to RRP.

Reactions: Flloydo
I've always wondered how he can be making a profit, unless he gets a discount for buying in bulk? Once ebay and paypal fees are deducted, he'd be getting close to RRP.

No idea mate. I’ve only ever got the first cap from him but I don’t mind it from him due to his rep and same price sales. But yeah maybe gets it in bulk or has a deal to get a certain amount of every release

Certainly not me!! I think this is great and why I got it, but it's not better than BF, it's at its level (maybe) or just behind it. Just my .02
Will keep them both as well. However, I don’t like Blufans’ steelbook, and specifically the back. They really don’t match. Weet did a better job.

But was also thinking maybe Blufans did not get approvals that easy at that time and it’s now different,
and Weet just got “lucky”

Well it seems he's already below RRP so yeah must be getting one hell of a discount. Either that or he's a scalper who don't scalp (or he's doing it wrong) :p

Will keep them both as well. However, I don’t like Blufans’ steelbook, and specifically the back. They really don’t match. Weet did a better job.

But was also thinking maybe Blufans did not get approvals that easy at that time and it’s now different,
and Weet just got “lucky”

Well Weet's Lenti Slip is the same as Blufans Steelbook so I don't think it's do with approvals at that time but more like Disney will along allow those two images together full stop. Unless of course Weet just really liked that Blufans Steelbook and wanted to copy it :p

There always seems to be a mix of the same artwork across different retailer releases at different times, and sometimes the same time, but not one retailer puts out the same 'overall'.
Obviously that makes sense from a customer perspective because we don't want the same from everybody, we want a mix, but how does each retailer know what the other is doing
when they are being released around a similar time? Take DP2 for example... The Manta lenti is the same design as the FA Hardbox, then take the red & white designs for FA, Manta and WeeT...
all three are different. Similar colours and style, but different designs. Obviously they are being told "Manta you are going to sell X design, FA you are going to sell X design..." etc, but
how does this decision get made and in such a timely manner and why does one get a particular design over another? Who decides which lenti gets a particular design or which box gets a particular design?

Most definitely bulk buyers ( including certain GB hosts on various forums/Facebook) get the product at a discount if they order a minimum amount.

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl and harry
Having issues trying to purchase the A2 on the site for some reason. It says buy now and i click it and then chinese letters pop up so idk what it means haha

Having issues trying to purchase the A2 on the site for some reason. It says buy now and i click it and then chinese letters pop up so idk what it means haha
it should be Korean or they've been hacked lol
But just click and assume you're clicking ok lol

Reactions: Hac719
You have to be logged into your account first. At least I think that's what your problem is

Why don't you just buy it from wdpung on eBay. It works out marginally cheaper as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
it should be Korean or they've been hacked lol
But just click and assume you're clicking ok lol

Haha you’re right, that was pretty ignorant of me, sorry if i offended anyone. I’ve never ordered from there so didnt even realize it was a korean site.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k