Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: August 22nd, 2017
Purchase links: English or Bilingual
Price: CDN $44.99
Note: Sold online only. NOT sold in store.

Image2.jpg

gotg2.jpg

Last edited:
Now back in stock for both editions.

Now that there seems to be an endless supply in stock at Best Buy Canada, I'm sure there will be even more pissed off people.

First people were pissed off that it sold out and they didn't get a copy.
Now people will be pissed off that they bought it on eBay for over $100 with shipping and now there is a ton in stock online.

Great job Best Buy and Disney. You're copying the Zavvi panic. Sell out, restock, sell out, restock.

Whoops check that. I see the french edition is sold out again and there are only 68 copies of the english version available today. It shows "Limited Quantities" but yesterday I was able to add 99 copies to my basket.

Right now when I did that it came back saying only 68 copies are available.

But the restocking sure brought the eBay prices way down. I keep getting notices from eBay saying "just reduced" plus free shipping. Best Buy pissing off everybody - the loyal buyers and the resellers :rofl:

Has anybody been able to get into the Best Buy Canada Forum lately? I haven't been able to get in for days now.

Now that there seems to be an endless supply in stock at Best Buy Canada, I'm sure there will be even more pissed off people.

First people were pissed off that it sold out and they didn't get a copy.
Now people will be pissed off that they bought it on eBay for over $100 with shipping and now there is a ton in stock online.

Great job Best Buy and Disney. You're copying the Zavvi panic. Sell out, restock, sell out, restock.

Whoops check that. I see the french edition is sold out again and there are only 68 copies of the english version available today. It shows "Limited Quantities" but yesterday I was able to add 99 copies to my basket.

Right now when I did that it came back saying only 68 copies are available.

But the restocking sure brought the eBay prices way down. I keep getting notices from eBay saying "just reduced" plus free shipping. Best Buy pissing off everybody - the loyal buyers and the resellers :rofl:

Has anybody been able to get into the Best Buy Canada Forum lately? I haven't been able to get in for days now.
BBY Canada forums works fine for me.

And yeah, this stock situation is really bad for their business... this kind of mixxup makes that the steels don't sell and then the product buyer tells himself not to buy them anymore and we (the steelbook fans) gets less and less choice...

Bad business BBYC/Disney/Distributor

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
BBY Canada forums works fine for me.

I noticed that a post I typed into the Best Buy forum disappeared very shortly after completion.
Obviously somebody didn't like it.
It wasn't offensive. Just an opinion. But ever since then (a few days now) I can't get in.

Which sucks because I'd really like to see what, if anything, is being said about the GOTG Vol. 2 stock situation now.
By the way there are now 40 copies left. The item page isn't showing a total, just "limited quantities available"

This is the message I get everytime I click FORUM. Even today after clearing browser history and re-booting.

I believe the translation is "You will never, ever, ever see the inside of our forum ever again"

English | Français

bby-logo.png

We’ll be back soon!

Thanks for your patience while we tweak a few things to improve your experience.

Go back to Bestbuy.ca