Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray+DVD+Vinyl LP) (Big Sleeve Edition) (Tesco Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 4, 2017
Purchase link: Tesco Direct
Price: £25.00
Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey HERE
Notes:
Discs Included - 1 DVD, 1 Blu-Ray, 12" Vinyl with 3 tracks,Exclusive 12" Art cards

186093_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great price to say it also comes with the vinyl. I'm actually very tempted to pick this up, but I seriously don't want to start yet another collection of something. :ohno:

@Flloydo

• Thanks
Reactions: neo and Flloydo
Great price to say it also comes with the vinyl. I'm actually very tempted to pick this up, but I seriously don't want to start yet another collection of something. :ohno:

@Flloydo

Oh man that's very nice. But I have the OST on pre order anyway which is released Friday.

Decent price, is this a 2 vinyl set? I got the soundtrack and score vinyl on order for £18

I'm knowhere near a tesco either
Edit: just realised you can order online

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles

Ah ok, the vinyl only has 3 tracks! Odd

And to be honest I don't like the pics on art prints apart from the rocket and groot one

Pass lol

@Noodles

Ah ok, the vinyl only has 3 tracks! Odd

And to be honest I don't like the pics on art prints apart from the rocket and groot one

Pass lol
Note it's not the full soundtrack on Vinyl

12" Vinyl with 3 tracks
Hmm didn't realise that... seems pretty pointless then to be honest, but still a decent price considering everything you get. I also have the deluxe LP ordered anyway, and I much prefer the colourful artwork on that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Hmm didn't realise that... seems pretty pointless then to be honest, but still a decent price considering everything you get. I also have the deluxe LP ordered anyway, and I much prefer the colourful artwork on that.

Yeah it is pretty pointless, if the art cards weren't cheesey images you'd get from a happy meal it would be better too

I actually prefer this art. I know a lot won't like it but I'm hoping this or the IMAX art goes on a blufans full slip. Could actually possibly work on a lenti too and would be interesting to see a black and white lenti, I also like the same version in colour. Hope they get the slips right

• Thanks
nice they started listening to me and putting in Vinyls. ;)

I heard recently from a member that his star wars ones were gloss! the matte on my GOTG 1 was such a downer.
Still gotta get the Big Sleeve edition for part 1... but it's matte?! :squint: SH*T! :mad:

Yeah it is pretty pointless, if the art cards weren't cheesey images you'd get from a happy meal it would be better too

I actually prefer this art. I know a lot won't like it but I'm hoping this or the IMAX art goes on a blufans full slip. Could actually possibly work on a lenti too and would be interesting to see a black and white lenti, I also like the same version in colour. Hope they get the slips right
I actually like the art cards. I like that front artwork too, but only as an actual poster... it looks a little boring/dull when packaged together with other items that are full of colour.

• Thanks
I actually like the art cards. I like that front artwork too, but only as an actual poster... it looks a little boring/dull when packaged together with other items that are full of colour.

To childish for me but I like the front and inside so that's good I suppose

But with only 3 tracks on the vinyl it's absolutely pointless lol

• Thanks
To childish for me but I like the front and inside so that's good I suppose

But with only 3 tracks on the vinyl it's absolutely pointless lol
Agreed, especially when it adds £2 to the price (RRP for the previous ones was £23 if memory serves me right)... that's £2 wasted on something I'd never use and could've spent on a Blu-ray from CeX. I'd rather they just included the full soundtrack and charged £30 to be honest. Not that it really matters to me anyway, as I don't collect these lol.

• Thanks
@Mark Wilson cant wait for this one :):D
Yeah, can't wait! Preordered us 1 each. Love the artwork they've used. Really admired the poster art when the movie released so i'm so glad they used this for the cover. Just wish Zavvi still sold these. Gonna cost a small fortune to get them here from the UK. Even without the lazy vinyl it would still be worth it in my opinion. Especially as we both have the big sleeve for Guardians 1.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Yeah, can't wait! Preordered us 1 each. Love the artwork they've used. Really admired the poster art when the movie released so i'm so glad they used this for the cover. Just wish Zavvi still sold these. Gonna cost a small fortune to get them here from the UK. Even without the lazy vinyl it would still be worth it in my opinion. Especially as we both have the big sleeve for Guardians 1.
Youre awesome :D Definitely worth it since we have the first one. Love the artwork a lot :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Mark Wilson
Have a few of the big sleeve editions and just opened the Live action Beauty and the Beast.
The inside art and disc art is really nice
It was £25
So £25 with the vinyl seems ok
Went to preorder and found that Tesco wanted payment straight away
As the local Tesco is 3 miles away I think I will get in store
Been on the shelf about these but I will add the Some of the others now I think

Have a few of the big sleeve editions and just opened the Live action Beauty and the Beast.
The inside art and disc art is really nice
It was £25
So £25 with the vinyl seems ok
Went to preorder and found that Tesco wanted payment straight away
As the local Tesco is 3 miles away I think I will get in store
Been on the shelf about these but I will add the Some of the others now I think
I would not mind getting rogue one are these still available in tesco? As for pre ordering these things which are you offered to address or in store how well are they packed?anyone have pics of what they send these things in?