Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #92) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: February 15, 2018 (pre-order December 14, 2017 at 20:00 CET)
Purchase link: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 2399 CZK (E3)
Group Buy: Hosted by Carllenc Hard Box - E1 - E2
Notes:
E1 601 Copies - E2 601 Copies - E3 351 Copies

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Dear collectors,

we kindly announce approved editions FAC #92 GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2.

FAC #92 GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 EDITION 1 (limited 601 copies) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip with an attractive finish
- WWA embossed SteelBook dual-disc
- Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray Discs
- Exclusive Lenticular Magnet
- Collector's Photobook
- Collector's Special Cards
- Collector's Character Cards
- Numbering Card and Numbering Hologram Sticker.

Price: 999 CZK
Planned Release Date: January 31, 2018.
Start of pre-orders: December 14, 2017 at 20:00 CET

FAC #92 GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 EDITION 2 (limited 601 copies) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip with Lenticular 3D Front Side
- WWA embossed SteelBook dual-disc
- Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray Discs
- Collector's Booklet
- Collector's Special Trade Cards
- Collector's Stickers
- Numbering Card and Numbering Hologram Sticker.

Price: 1199 CZK

FAC #92 GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 EDITION 3 HARDBOX (limited 351 copies) includes:

- FAC #92 GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 EDITION 1
- FAC #92 GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 EDITION 2
- Numbering Hologram Sticker

Price: 2399 CZK

We look forward to your orders.

Team FA :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelbook isn't as bad as it looked in the rendered images but still not great. Have we actually had it confirmed that this will be part of the FAC as there's certainly no reference to it in the Facebook post in the OP

Steelbook isn't as bad as it looked in the rendered images but still not great. Have we actually had it confirmed that this will be part of the FAC as there's certainly no reference to it in the Facebook post in the OP

The OP poster must have got this from somewhere...

Note: E1 600 - E2 600 - E3 350 hardbox

Yep, it's definitely a FAC. Here's a message from Jan/FA earlier today...

Dear collectors,

The first part escaped us a few years ago because there was no plan how to sell the quantity required, but we are able to offer you a second one in the FAC.

Another small victory thanks to the excellent cooperation among the distributor, FA and its collectors.

Thanks to you!
J.

one thing have noticed
601 ver 1
601 ver 2
351 box

you reckon they worried about the blufans also they havent stuck a price up yet either

wonder if this on gb wont sell out staright away, be a first for fa :hilarious:

after last fa pricing for baby driver you think could be

The-straw.jpg

basil :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't get all the 'hate' from Blufans fanboys. FilmArena makes the most packed editions, with the biggest number of releases, and even with higher prices still the cheapest of all the releasing companies.
While Blufans only has either a booklet, or postcards in their editions, not talking about the likes of KimChiDVD, who obviously holds their customers for suckers.
And those double lenti slips look really cumbersome and childish.

Now the lenti PET slips is a whole another thing, I've gotten to like them. They do not add thickness, there are no lenti cards to be often crookedly glued on to the cardboard slip, the image is already inside the plastic slip, and goes all around, even on the side and the top.
Wish everyone would use them when adding lenticular art.

Pre-Order for still collectible numbers was supposed to start today on the FA site, but was moved to next week. So I guess we should see beauty shots during the week, same goes for the Fast & Furious releases.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tommyh84
pushed back to october 2th....

Yeah, so we got no new FAC order this month :confused: which means the loss of the 6% discount for the next month :wtf: Also they moved the Fast Movies until 16.10., looks like the bulk pre-order idea is over, we have to see.

One other disappointing news they change the release date of Punisher to 11.10, it was to be relaesed today, so even more wait for my Star Trek Beyond to ship. Not happy.

Yeah, so we got no new FAC order this month :confused: which means the loss of the 6% discount for the next month :wtf: Also they moved the Fast Movies until 16.10., looks like the bulk pre-order idea is over, we have to see.

One other disappointing news they change the release date of Punisher to 11.10, it was to be relaesed today, so even more wait for my Star Trek Beyond to ship. Not happy.
I’ve splitted the order for star trek / Child 44etc, looks like it was the right decision. Star trek arrived today…

I don't get all the 'hate' from Blufans fanboys. FilmArena makes the most packed editions, with the biggest number of releases, and even with higher prices still the cheapest of all the releasing companies.
While Blufans only has either a booklet, or postcards in their editions, not talking about the likes of KimChiDVD, who obviously holds their customers for suckers.
And those double lenti slips look really cumbersome and childish.

Now the lenti PET slips is a whole another thing, I've gotten to like them. They do not add thickness, there are no lenti cards to be often crookedly glued on to the cardboard slip, the image is already inside the plastic slip, and goes all around, even on the side and the top.
Wish everyone would use them when adding lenticular art.

So you like FAC and other people like better alternatives. End of discussion.