Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #92) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: February 15, 2018 (pre-order December 14, 2017 at 20:00 CET)
Purchase link: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 2399 CZK (E3)
Group Buy: Hosted by Carllenc Hard Box - E1 - E2
Notes:
E1 601 Copies - E2 601 Copies - E3 351 Copies

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Dear collectors,

we kindly announce approved editions FAC #92 GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2.

FAC #92 GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 EDITION 1 (limited 601 copies) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip with an attractive finish
- WWA embossed SteelBook dual-disc
- Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray Discs
- Exclusive Lenticular Magnet
- Collector's Photobook
- Collector's Special Cards
- Collector's Character Cards
- Numbering Card and Numbering Hologram Sticker.

Price: 999 CZK
Planned Release Date: January 31, 2018.
Start of pre-orders: December 14, 2017 at 20:00 CET

FAC #92 GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 EDITION 2 (limited 601 copies) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip with Lenticular 3D Front Side
- WWA embossed SteelBook dual-disc
- Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray Discs
- Collector's Booklet
- Collector's Special Trade Cards
- Collector's Stickers
- Numbering Card and Numbering Hologram Sticker.

Price: 1199 CZK

FAC #92 GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 EDITION 3 HARDBOX (limited 351 copies) includes:

- FAC #92 GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 EDITION 1
- FAC #92 GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 EDITION 2
- Numbering Hologram Sticker

Price: 2399 CZK

We look forward to your orders.

Team FA :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad, but the WWA steel lets it down. I'm still waiting for someone to do the perfect looking edition... :sleep:

• Thanks
Reactions: dchamp444
I think fullslip could be very nice actually, but no way lenti reach quality of blufans :D even despite FA lentis are getting better and better....

...still, that POS steelbook inside, so very easy pass of course :whistle::coffee:

The Hardbox looks nice. If any ninja wants to sell just the Hardbox on its own once they receive this can PM me.

Hmm... only two designs is a bit unfortunate when their last box set of the vol 1 had three designs, and this will now look odd next to it. No doubt next year this will be released yet again with different designs and lentis, which may look much nicer (if it happens) but from looking at the designs I don't really see much to offer here and what we already have is so much nicer. The slips could look nice side by side with the front designs chosen but I don't think they should have interfered with the colours on the rear of full slip #2.

Hmm, I'm undecided atm.

Slips look okay but no thanks

Not bad, but the WWA steel lets it down. I'm still waiting for someone to do the perfect looking edition... :sleep:

Kimchi will do a wwa too with the same steel but I imagine nova will do a wea around summer next year. so nova will most likely be your last hope so let’s hope they make a good design

Oh and a zavvi lenti but that will most likely be laughable and shouldn’t be mentioned In the same breath

Slips look okay but no thanks

Kimchi will do a wwa too with the same steel but I imagine nova will do a wea around summer next year. so nova will most likely be your last hope so let’s hope they make a good design

Oh and a zavvi lenti but that will most likely be laughable and shouldn’t be mentioned In the same breath

You reckon? :D ;)

Reactions: Flloydo
You reckon? :D ;)

100% to match the new one for vol 1 they just done

Kimchi might do wea but it will be no time soon if they haven’t even done a wwa package. And if they do release both around the same time then it’s a bad business practice imo

Obviously you know if they are or aren’t but I don’t think a wea kimchi will be any time soon (maybe this time next year after novas lol)

Hmm, yeah... all hope lies with Nova then! I'll probably just cave and buy one of the BF editions if not.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

What you dont like about blufans? Is that the backside of a steelbook only? If I remember correctly....
Mostly that, but the slips didn't exactly blow me away either...

giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Hmm... only two designs is a bit unfortunate when their last box set of the vol 1 had three designs, and this will now look odd next to it. No doubt next year this will be released yet again with different designs and lentis, which may look much nicer (if it happens) but from looking at the designs I don't really see much to offer here and what we already have is so much nicer. The slips could look nice side by side with the front designs chosen but I don't think they should have interfered with the colours on the rear of full slip #2.

Hmm, I'm undecided atm.

FA didn't do Vol 1 :)

• Thanks
Reactions: el barto